“La bella Italiaaaaaaa <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Montaperti Hotel

Montaperti Hotel
Menen
“La bella Italiaaaaaaa <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

In July 2012, I went to Montaperti Hotel with my sister and parents. It was a wonderfull vacation because th wheather in Italy was excellent, the staff was nice to us, they were friendly. On 10 July, it was my sisters birthday and I told that to an waiter and in the evening, and we got all a present. We could drink champagne and we received fruit for dessert, that was all for free!! So, I am the waiter very gratefull and I hope I return next time because it was a very nice experience.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
MontapertiHotel, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Montaperti Hotel, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
- MONTAPERTI HOTEL: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TO ALL OF YOU -

Dear FloorA,

first of all I want to thank You and all your Family for chosen Montaperti Hotel for your holiday in "LaBellaItalia": it has been a real pleasure to welcome you here and we are glad to had the chance to celebrate with you your sister's birthday!

It would be a pleasure to welcome you here in 2013 and we're doing our best to satisfy you with some other surprise that will make you remind about us for a long long time :-)

I have already passed on to the Colleague that waited you at the restaurant all your nice words, he's really pleased and he looks forward to see you again in the future . . . and so do we!

Wishing you all the best!
Ciao,

Nico

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

If you are looking for a Tuscany typical scenario, classical values, this is not the place for you to visit.
However, if you are business-like mission or just looking for an efficient base, for functionality, good food restaurant, practicity, a modern scheme then come quickly. You will not be disappointed.
Good installations, good wine selection, a little bit difficult to locate. (the road access even with a GPS, is rather cumbersome). We did not have the time to use the pool or anyother facility apart from the restaurant, so we will not be able to help you there. Service is okay, nothing outstanding

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

My partner and I spent a week at Montaperti and I have to say that this was the best value for money hotel we have ever been to. Spacious room thoroughly cleaned daily, gigantic and comfortable double bed, good spa facilities and last but not least...NICO! Wonderful customer service from NIco at reception, he suggested lovely places to visit and wonderful restaurants!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
MontapertiHotel, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Montaperti Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
- MONTAPERTI HOTEL: FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD! -

Dear Sara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Tripadvisor!
I really was delighted to read your review and I too hope we can have the chance to look after you once again in the future!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in our junior apartments, which I think are ideal for a longer stay!

You've been staying with us for many days and I know you had the chance to visit the greatest areas of our beautiful Land, but I love challenges and I'll do my best to find some other interesting place, some other good "trattoria toscana", some other astonishing landscape for you to visit and to enjoy if you come back at Montaperti Hotel :-)

By the way . . . I'm still waiting to know if you liked the last restaurant I reccomended :-)

With my best wishes,
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Montaperti hotel is located in a beautiful location, surrounded by greenery, in a quiet area. I booked a superior room. The room was spacious and modern, but the cleanliness wasn't great and I noticed some dark marks on the wall.
The bathroom was spacious but anonymous.
I really enjoyed the spa and the indoor pool (relax also in winter) . There is suana and turkish bath and you can access up to 22!
Overall good experience but I would recommend some work to improve the rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
MontapertiHotel, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Montaperti Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Dear Claudialang,

first of all I want to thank you for letting us have your invaluable feedback following your stay with us!

Whilst I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our BEAUTIFUL LOCATION, the SUPERIOR ROOM and the RELAX AREA, with the heated pool, sauna, steam bath and the small fitness corner, I am most concerned to read of your disappointments with the marks on the wall :-)

I’m glad to let you know that we had already planned a solid renovating maintenance for February 2013: the hotel is closing for the whole month, to give us the chance to intervene on all those details that can perish because of the time and utilization!

I sincerely hope you will decide to try us once more in the next months and have the opportunity to show you all the improvements that we’re about to make!

Kindest regards,

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

We stayed at this hotel as part of our automobile trip through Tuscany continuing on to the island of Sardinia(via the Livorno ferry). All in all we were very happy with the value, location, room and staff of this small countryside hotel just 8km south of Siena. Though this hotel is not convenient for those traveling without a car, it is nonetheless a perfect base for those who want to drive around the Tuscan county side and visit gems like Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra and the tiny fortified village of San Gusme. People who are bicycle enthusiasts will also find the rolling hills very appealing (and I believe bike rentals may also be available on site).

The room we stayed at was a corner suite with a small living room, a walk-in closet, nice large bathroom, balcony (with views of the lovely countryside and the city of Siena in the distance) and a sizable bedroom. The room was decorated with very clean, modern accents and was quite appeasing. We had reserved an upper level room with a view, but the suite was a free upgrade by the very nice and helpful fellow at the reception. I believe the normal upper level rooms have all nice views of Siena but no balconies. It was quite enchanting to wake up with the sound of birds and roosters overlooking the view of a working winery and seeing the rising sun reflected on the towers of Siena.

The breakfast was quite good for Italian standards (emphasis on sweet pastries) with eggs, cheese and salumi on offer as well and freshly squeezed orange juice. There were very nice country restaurants in the vicinity with excellent Tuscan cuisine. The staff at the hotel was very helpful in pointing out nice spots to eat and visit.

All in all this was a very good experience and a very good value for the money.

Room Tip: The rooms at the ground floor have no view and may overlook the car park or the swimming pool. I thi...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

Friendly staff but horrible hotel

We stay here for one night in a double standard room on our way through Siena and I glad it wasn’t longer.

When we arrived we were welcomed by some extremely helpful and friendly staff. They assisted us with our luggage and told us where we could go to get a good meal.

The room and facilities let this hotel down. The first thing we noticed as we entered the room was that the carpet was not fitted properly, square could be lifted right off the floor and it was extremely stained. The room itself was dirty with marks on the walls and stains on the bench that the TV sat on. The TV didn’t work when we arrived, we need to play with the cables to get it to work. The internet was an issue too as it kept dropping out.

The bed was hard, with one pillow for 2 people. When we called reception for extra pillows they gave us one extra. There were also no extra blanket which we needed as the room was cold and we couldn’t control and temperature.

The bathroom was pretty basic. There was only a hand held shower and no shower curtain making it impossible not to put water all over the bathroom

Breakfast was average. The hot food was sickly and there was not much variety.

A very disappointing stay and won’t go back again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Haifa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

We really loved our stay at the Montaperti Hotel. We were with our daughters and were pleased to stay in the hotel 8 nights touring Tuscana. The staff were very patient and helpful with all our needs. We especially appreciated the free Wi-Fi. The breakfasts were wonderful in a bright and cheerful restaurant. We especially enjoyed all the fruit,eggs,cheeses and juices. Excellent for disabled.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Hatzvi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casanova Pansarine
Castello di Leonina Relais
Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais
Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclu...
#2 of 4 in San Quirico d'Orcia
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,137 reviews
Hotel Garden
Hotel Garden
#11 of 40 in Siena
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,988 reviews
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica ...
#2 of 15 in Radda in Chianti
Sangallo Park Hotel
Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa
Palazzo San Lorenzo Hotel & Spa
#1 of 10 in Colle di Val d'Elsa

Been to Montaperti Hotel? Share your experiences!