Montaperti Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Podere Renaccio(Taverne d'Arbia)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Curina Resort(Castelnuovo Berardenga)
View Hotel
Hotel More Di Cuna(Monteroni d'Arbia)
  • Bar/Lounge
Palazzo di Valli(Siena)
Hotel Santa Caterina(Siena)
  • Breakfast included
1,746 results
All reviewsnice hotelswimming poolshort driverelaxation areahotel room was cleanstayed one nighteasy accesslocal restaurantssuperior roomaverage hotelhotel is situatedtea and coffee facilitiesinternet connectionfitness areachecking outcarsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

clean hotel, plenty of parking (free), decent restaurant, nice modern rooms/bathrooms, nice staff.
close to sienna, pisa, medieval hilltop tows, assisi, etc. makes it a great location. price/value are in line.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

excellent hotel and services, very good the breakfast and dinner. nice garden with the pool, helpfull and kinf desk. recommended also for those who want to visit Siena but look for a quiet place to relax

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We booked a B&B for 6 nights in May 2014. The rooms are OK, the front desk is helpful. The restaurant is terrible - the service is not on the level of a 4 star hotel - we had some problems with our meal, but the waiters are nowhere, and even if they were on the ground, they never noticed us (even if there were 3 tables - including ours...). I needed to wave to them - which I do not really prefer as a gesture in a restaurant - also, it happened after I clearly told one of them at the liqoure and wine bar to check on our table. After the waving the waiter appeared - we had a problem with the seafood, my wafe ordered - it was clearly not well prepeared and handeled before serving(we both worked in a kitchen and restaurant during our university studies, and also we had not for the first time king prawns at all...), and the reaction of the waiter was - it is normal, to have brown sand and sea coming out of Your prawn, when You break its shell....we did say nothing, just left the place and never returned.... We did claim at the front desk - the outcome was really advantageous, we did not need to pay for the meal.
The breakfast was good, the rooms tidy (sometimes with spiders, but hey, you are in subtropic zone), if You want to have a bath in the wellness center, you can - it is possible, but I think it is a bit rare not to have cold water bath in a sauna. Maybe it is just me... Next time we would prefer another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I booked this as a 40th Birthday present for my wife as she had never been to Italy and I wanted her too experience the real Tuscany. The Montaperti was recommended and all I can say is what a fantastic place to base yourself. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly, the food excellent and overall ambience was just what we wanted. All the staff were beyond helpful but would like to especially mention Nisfat who is an absolute credit to the property.
Thank you all so much, Paul and Hannah (room 232!!)
p.s contrary to an earlier review the breakfast was superb

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I bought a b&b accomodation in standard room with Galahotels and upon my arrival I discovered with pleasure that the room was a superior one comprehensive of free access to wellness area! My room was well cleaned and accessoriated and the bed enormous and comfortable. I really enjoied breakfast and the whole stay in Montaperti hotel, definitely to be advised.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com