“Good time”

Country Hearth Inn Fitzgerald
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fitzgerald
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My stay in Fitzgerald was great after i switch to the Country Hearth inn,don't stay at the Vista.I will be stay there when i visit Fitzgerald.

Room Tip: Go to the Vista Hotel first .
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank carey S

Reviewed 25 November 2011

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE! It's family owned and operated. FIRST. They told me they DO NOT to sell the non smoking rooms with king sized beds because their family members are occupying those rooms! SECOND. The place is a filthy dump! BLACK MOLD EVERYWHERE!!! Enough said. Even the remote control was dirty. THIRD. The customer service is horrible! I called the front desk for two hours (actually went up there twice) to see if they had an ironing board. NO ONE ANSWERED. When I finally got someone, it was some child who was RUDE and DISREPECTFUL. I attempted to educate him on customer service and he wants to get defensive with me!!! I began to get upset because as I'm talking to him, he proceeds to ignore me. Just because this is a small town with limited hotels, people feel they can charge whatever price they want and treat customers anyway they want to and it has to be accepted. Remember... EVERYTHING IS A CHOICE AND I CHOOSE TO NEVER, NEVER RETURN TO THIS DUMP AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Miss B
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I've traveled my whole life and have never stayed in such a nasty place. There were very few options in this town and my car should have been one of them. There was mildew all above the shower stall, what appeared to be blood or feces on the wall in several places and both rooms were filthy. If it hadn't been so late, we would have gone somewhere else.

I don't mind places being run down from age, but this was NOT the case. The ONLY plus was the beds were comfortable. If you could get past the fact that you didn't sleep very well wondering of the sheets had been washed...

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sara a
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Hotel is pet friendly and the pets left the fleas behind. Not a pleasant experience. Told mgt when I check out but only got an apology. Hotel looks good from outside but has seen a lot of wear inside and repairs made inside rooms are patch work.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank MaggieTravels01
Reviewed 2 August 2007

My husband and I loved staying at the Country Hearth Inn. It was perfect for us. Everything was so clean and very neat. It wasn't fancy, but it was perfect for us. We loved the way they had the soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.

Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank MississippiJeanie
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2005

We just spent two nights over thanksgiving and were well pleased with value for the money. We got a hot tub suite at an AARP rate of $50 a night. The room was clean, the property fairly new, everything worked. The service was good. The only negative comment would be the "inncredible Breakfast" which was pretty minimal. But for something that would normally cost twice what we paid, we're willing to settle. Stayed here before and had a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Country Hearth Inn Fitzgerald? Share your experiences!