All reviewslake laniergreat hotelquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againfresh fruithousekeeping staffgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staychecking ineasy accesspublixgainesvilleinterstatetarget
Reviewed 20 May 2017

On the way to Tennesee we were looking for a stopping point--this was a great place to stay over. Rooms were clean and very nice. Breakfast in the morning was very good before heading back onto the road!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I didn't stay here, but my relative stayed two nights while visiting me. She was impressed with the clean room and the breakfast buffet. She also noted the noise from I-985 couldn't be heard from her room. She recommended the hotel for me to use when more relatives visit in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Excellent hotel we asked for rooms on the same floor because of family and got side by side rooms, could not have been better choice for us. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and staff was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Room 508, clean, well furnished, not tired look. The Hall has a good look, there are welcome drink and cookies as promised by the brand. It is all clean. The breakfast room is well furnished and good looking. Receptionist genuinely helpful. Breakfast is basic, but with a wide choice and refilled immediately. Relaxing ambiance providing what necessary for business, I guess may be used also for a little weekend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My 2 night stay was fine but left a keyboard in the room. I called when I realized this the next day and was told the head of housekeeping would call me back. When that didn't happen I called a second time and was again told the head of housekeeping wasn't there but would call me back. It's 5 days later and I've never received a call. Disappointing given the usual good service I've received at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo