All reviews lake lanier great hotel quiet location complimentary breakfast indoor pool the breakfast area would definitely stay here again fresh fruit housekeeping staff great customer service enjoyed my stay checking in easy access publix gainesville interstate target
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have staqyed multiple times in this hotel with my husband and I have always been bless by the staff speaking to me as if I was a friend they have know for a long time.
The rooms were always neat and pretty.
I know every time I am checking in that my stay is going to be great.

Room Tip: higher floors have more privacy when window curtians are open and one may not be fully dressed.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

cant say enough about this property , from the well train staff , due to the general manager jessica , wanting only the best possible experience during your stay , you will find the rooms clean , great customer service and a staff that will ask repeatedly what can they do , as far as a property its outstanding from the in side to the landscaping, stayed many times and will continue to go back , and i know if you stay one time, i assure you , with this property you will go back !

Room Tip: all good , stayed on every floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2017

On the way to Tennesee we were looking for a stopping point--this was a great place to stay over. Rooms were clean and very nice. Breakfast in the morning was very good before heading back onto the road!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I didn't stay here, but my relative stayed two nights while visiting me. She was impressed with the clean room and the breakfast buffet. She also noted the noise from I-985 couldn't be heard from her room. She recommended the hotel for me to use when more relatives visit in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Excellent hotel we asked for rooms on the same floor because of family and got side by side rooms, could not have been better choice for us. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and staff was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family