All reviews lake lanier great hotel quiet location complimentary breakfast indoor pool the breakfast area would definitely stay here again fresh fruit housekeeping staff great customer service enjoyed my stay checking in easy access publix gainesville interstate target
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I can't thank the owners of the Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch for the kindness and consideration they showed my family during their recent visit. My dad and his wife, along with two friends, evacuated Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma. The owners did their verY best to keep them and other evacuees comfortable during the visit. You know a hotel owner is going the extra mile when they bake cupcakes and provide pizza for the guests, and then flashlights when the hotel lost power. Having my dad and his wife safe in Georgia during the hurricane truly was a gift for me, and staying in a hotel with these owners was a gift for my family. I don't get to the Atlanta region all that much, but I know where I'm staying the next time I do!

Linda S. (daughter of John & Nel)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda S
yogesh p, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

It was an honor to host your family. My entire team did their best to make our hotel your home during the storm. We are happy to have made friends!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Exceeded expectations for our stay during the hurricane. The room was clean. The staff did more than what was expected for any hotel despite the crowd from the weather. Will come again. (The complimentary breakfast was extraordinary)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so proud my team pulled together to make the hotel your home during the hurricane. I pray was well when you returned home.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Leaving Ft.Lauderdale to get away from Irma and wound up at the Hampton inn Flowery Branch Ga. Who would have thought we would land in paradise, the hotel, the staff,the owners are unbelievable. They have been very generous with food and beverages to make all us who have vacated our homes comfortable. If you need a hotel with warmth and caring people this is the place to stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much Nel!! The entire Hampton Flowery Branch team truly enjoyed your company and look forward to crossing paths in the future!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I was extremely impressed with this hotel. They were full to capacity with Irma evacuees and handled everything very well. Their kindness and care was outstanding. They provided dog biscuits for dogs. They provided pizza during the Falcons game in the lobby. This was a good distraction from the Weather Channel. They were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
yogesh p, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We were so happy we were able to provide refuge to you and everyone that stayed with us during Irma. I know being displaced is difficult, especially with the uncertainty of a hurricane looming. Our team here wanted to do everything we could to give you an "at home" experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Waited in lobby past 3 pm for room to be serviced, on 2nd day of stay in Flowery Branch location. We stayed Saturday through Monday. Room fine but cleaning service lacked a lot to be desired. Other than that it was all right.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My apologies- operations did get hectic with us accommodating so many folks from Florida for the hurricane.