“Great for a beer, hit or miss for dinner.”
Review of Green's Tavern

Green's Tavern
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a vintage style tavern with a menu that is anything but ordinary. We offer rustic flatbreads and our house specialty is our Tavern Burger, a blend of ground chuck and ground bacon. We have a covered patio for all year round outdoor seating. We offer live music on the weekends. We have 12 big screen HD TVs and will offer the NFL Sunday Ticket. We have 12 beers on draft.
“Great for a beer, hit or miss for dinner.”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Generally speaking, I like this pub, as long as stick to beer and pub food. I've never had a problem with wings, burgers, tacos, etc. However I brought my family in for a sit down meal on 6/23 and was very disappointed. I ordered the ribs, and they were horrible. I don't know when they were cooked, but it wasn't recently. I ate a bone and a half, and told the waitress they were pretty bad and wanted something else. I didn't ask her to remove them from the bill, but it sure would have been nice if she had. I had to pay for both the ribs and the tacos I replaced them with. I'm not picky at a restaurant, but these were terrible.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bullhart

Atlanta, Georgia
“Off the beaten path”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place on accident. It is adjacent to a liquor superstore and had a local bar and grill feel. We sat at the small bar in the back had sliders, beer and great service. Can't wait to go again.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Redneck Bar, Poor Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

If you are a redneck who loves to get drunk, you might just love this bar. We went on a Saturday afternoon and waited about 5 minutes to get seated in a resaurant that smelled like day old spilled beer before being acknowledged. There were only 5 tables occupied in the whole restaurant including the patio. We were seated on the patio where two tables of not-so-classy young men yelled across the patio at each other, just 'having a good time'. One table stood by their table in stead of sitting down, hitting some symbols that were left out by a band ever 30 second or so just to make noise. We had our baby with us and this startled him unnecessarily. After enduring that and the cigarette smoke (guess we should have opted for the stale beer stench inside) for a few minutes without being attended or even asked for a drink order, we realized this wasn't our place and bolted.

Too bad, I was really looking forward to trying their burger with bacon ground into the beef and white cheddar. Several good places to get a burger within a block or two. Their 'drunk bingo' ad at the door sounded classy too.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Chaddarack
“Really good overall!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

Good food, service, and atmosphere. Great everything was spot on love the decorations so unique would definitely recommend it!

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Horrible Service, Mediocre Food”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Waited 45 minutes to receive an appitizer, then another 30 for our entree. The server returned to the table so scarcely, we actually had to wave down the hostess a couple of times and other servers as they passed to get refills on our drinks or even just to get some silverware. When our food finally arrived, it was overcooked and bland.

• Visited February 2013