“Just OK”

Comfort Inn - Forsyth
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida. It was OK for a one night stay. Easy to get too....right off the interstate. Clean enough. OK Breakfast. One concern...the only person on duty for the night was one elderly woman. We had some trouble with the key cards working. Had to change rooms because it wouldn't work. She couldn't come to room to help because there would be no one else at desk. It all worked out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
LouCindyCalhoun, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

We appriciate you taking the time to let us know your concern. I am so sorry about your key, they can be so tricky at times. Im glad that you were able to find us with ease right off I-75. That is a huge perk for out of town guest so that they cant get lost. Im glad that the Breakfast was able to get you going for another day on the road. I would love some suggestions on our Breakfast so that the next time you review us, I can see "Awesome Breakfast";) lol. you can direct email me at comfortsuites09@yahoo.com. I look forward to your suggestions! Thanks so much for your stay and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed for an overnight work meeting that was in a nearby town. I was greeted immediately upon entering the building. The staff was extremely cordial and the room was very clean. I felt safe and welcomed. I was concerned about being close to the interstate and worried that I would be bothered by the noise of the close traffic but it was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was a plus and simple. I will definitely stay again when in the area. Thanks for giving me a safe place to stay away from home!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW AND STAYING WITH US! Im so glad that you were greeted with a warm and welcoming smile upon check in, to me that makes a world of a difference when choosing a hotel. Our simple breakfast is good just to get your day going and get your brain in gear lol. With the extra help from coffee;). Glad that you felt safe and hope that you continue to stay with us whenever your in the area. We really appriciate you and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

It was just an average hotel. Good place to watch tv and sleep on the way to our destination. Not impressed with booking the reservation. Called the hotel directly to book about an hour prior to arrival. When we arrived the gal at the desk had no idea until I told her I just called.

The gal at check out was nice. Breakfast was fair ... They were out of waffle batter and no one staffing the area. Eggs were actually really good!

Rooms are all exterior entrances which I don't really care for, but it worked ok for what we needed.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Im so sorry we feel short on the reservation and waffle batter part. I have addressed those areas so that we can make the correct changes that are needed. I hate that your missed the waffle batter cause they are so yummy! When you come in next time, Make sure you look for me and I will make your waffle myself ;) Super Glad that the eggs were Yummy. We use real eggs, not the powdered ones. We are an older hotel thats why we are exterior, some people still like those so that they can have there car right outside there door. Im glad that we were able to accomodate your needs and you should definatly come see us again! Hope you have Safe Travels and Wonderful Holidays! If I could be of any assistance, please email me @comfortsuites09@yahoo.com

Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a quiet, easy off location when heading South and after negotiating the torment of Atlanta traffic. Shoney's is next door. The hotel staff was welcoming and efficient and happy to accommodate us with our Travel Coupon book which saved us $15 off the lowest walk-in rate. Our room was nothing special, just a down and out but it was clean, comfortable and quiet. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet is delicious and well attended by the morning staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MKG2010
JamesStay, Owner at Comfort Inn - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thank you for taking your time to share your kind words about your stay with us . We value & appreciate all our guest comments and appreciate you for choosing us out of all the choices on the way and staying with us. Your comments tell us what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong so thank you again for sharing your comments and experience. See you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I agree with the other reviewers who rated this inn "average." Our entrance to the room was greeted by a wasp on the window. Looks like the carpets are dirty, so leave your shoes on! The ice machine on our floor was broken. The thin walls made it easy to hear other guests, many of whom seem to be construction guys and tradesmen. We skipped the breakfast in the need to try to get past Atlanta earlier. My impression is that this is an older motel that received remodeling and may need some new attention.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel! Guess what! We are in the process of upgrading our hotel! With that comes the "NEW CARPET AND ICE MACHINE" ;). Hopefully they can put a little bit of extra installation in the walls, Ill see what there thoughts on that will be...lol wish me luck! Come see us again soon, Promise we will not leave any extra pets in your room and you can take your shoes off. Hope you have safe travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is my first visit to this property. I have stayed at the Comfort Suites directly behind it and mistakenly booked this thinking it was the Suites. The property seems nice. The motel itself is the older style with the doors on the outside which lends to a noisier experience. You could hear people walking and talking and being on the first floor, I could hear it when people rolled their luggage on the balcony above me. You shouldn't stay here if your expecting a good breakfast. Mostly eggs, sausage and gravy type. Not much healthy to eat but a small muffin. Fruit was not very fresh. The room was clean and well kept with plenty of towels and pillows. I would stay here again if I needed a place to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank im4jesus

Thanks for the review! But you will be happy to know that we are in the process of making the Inn more like the Suites! We have upgraded the breakfast and the rooms to be more like the suites! Youll have to come see us again to experience the Inn/Suites lol. We appriciate all of our guest and there reviews So thanks so much for both. I hope to see you again soon and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here in February. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Nothing fancy but clean. The first morning breakfast was good but the second morning they were out of coffee and batter for the waffles and the oj tasted like plastic Otherwise a good stay. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013

Ewwwww who likes plastic OJ! Im so sorry about that.;( I can assure you that issue has been addressed and your OJ will taste like freshly squeezed Oranges.:) At anytime you dont see something on the bar, please address the Front Desk so that we can get that out there ASAP. Our staff is awesome, they love there job and you can see that eveytime you get that Southern Hospitality! Im so thankful that you chose to stay with us and Hope you have safe travels and Happy Holidays!