“Peaches Can Be Used in Everything!”

Lane Southern Orchards
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 1908, Lane Southern Orchards has planted, grown and harvested the best tasting peaches and pecans in Georgia. The farm includes 3,000 acres of peach orchards, 3,000 acres of pecan groves, and a 6 acre strawberry patch. Traveling through Middle Georgia? We're just five minutes off I-75 at Exit 142. Visit our roadside market, cafe and orchards. Try homemade favorites like peach ice cream and home-style cooking. Then grab a rocking chair for a relaxing break served up with genuine southern hospitality. Seasons: Strawberries: April-May Peaches: mid-May-August Farm Tours: June & July Blackberries & Blueberries: June & July Scuppernongs & Muscadines: July & August Corn Maze: October Pecans: Year Round Citrus: November-May
Atlanta, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Peaches Can Be Used in Everything!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stopped by here and checked out their shop - truly a nice place, and was amazed at the variety of items that peaches can be used in! Of course had to buy a few things while we were there, and even the produce they had out looked really good. Next time we'll spend more time there and have a meal!

Visited October 2013

Hawkinsville, Georgia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Always nice”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great for a school field trip or a Christmas Luncheon with friends. The orchards and factory contribute to a GREAT learning experience. The café has great food with a cute little Peach gift shop.

Visited December 2012
Gainesville, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Beautiful Orchards and great shop and cafe”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I hate to hear anyone say they find local growers and farmers showcasing their produce and supporting the local economy "Disappointing". It's an orchard not Disney! This place is gorgeous and so well done. The fried pies and pecan bread are outstanding. I made French toast with the pecan cinnamon bread and my family went nuts! The market is well organized with a huge variety of unique treats. They offer samples of many of their items and even offer a wine tasting of some GA wines. Friendly staff and cute but small non food gift section. Absolutely worth a visit. Support your local growers!!! Lane is first class!!!

Visited October 2013
Warner Robins, Georgia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Great cafe and fun stop”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We come here to eat often. We love the cafe and the peach ice cream is the best! I also enjoy the peach lemonade and get a giant cup so I can drink my fill and take some to go. During different parts of the season there are peach orchard tours, you can walk through the packing factory, there is pick your own strawberries as well. During the fall they have pumpkins (not sure if that is every year), a corn maize, and different festivals. We love Lanes Southern Orchards!!

Visited September 2013
Warner Robins
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Disappointed after the hype!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have wanted to visit Lane Southern Orchards and finally did. I took an out of state friend there. I was totally disappointed. Not sure what I expected but mostly it is selling high priced peach related items. I did not eat at the snack area so I can't judge that. I believe there is a tour of the facilities but that was not going on when I visited. Really nothing special to see there. I know they do have certain activities for children at times. Coming up is a corn maze. That sounds like fun. If I were to go again it would only be for a specific activity such as that.

Visited August 2013