“Best Pizza in town!!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best Pizza in town!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and subs.Very friendly staff. We ordered the meat lovers pizza. The slices were huge. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2013

BJthefoodie
“Best pizza in Gainesville”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I grew up in New York. Enough said. If you live in Gainesville and want pizza, this is the only place worth going to. Is it NY pizza? No. Is it the best pizza in Gainesville? Yes! Great service, great people making your pie. Enjoyable pizza.

Visited February 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Great place for Italian Deli Fare”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Only ate there once but it wont be the last! Place reminds me of South Philly/Jersey deli's. The food was great! I had the meatball sub and the cheese was melted on top just right. The bread lightly toasted. My girl had slices of pizza which I sampled as well. Cant say I've had as good since leaving S.Jersey in 1975. Absolutely great! It's a little of a drive from my home so I wont be going as often as I would like but when I'm in Gainsville its a definate stop! While I was there had the chance to meet the owner Ben. Big 49ers fan! Talked smack with him and found out he lives in my neighborhood! Nice guy, nice place and great food. Its my understanding there are several Little Itally locations in the area. This is the only one Ben owns as it was given to him buy his father. Good ole family resturant and old style recipe's! Dont miss it!

• Visited December 2012
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Best Real Pizza Around”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is my 4th time to the restaurant, and the 4th time for the best pizza meal around. The place is like a pizza place should be, good old tables and booths and a great staff. You can get pizza buy the slice if you want. This is where I only go for pizza, and the beer is good too.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Go-To Pizza Place in Gainesville”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We've been going to Little Italy Pizzeria for several years now and it never fails to disappoint. I work in Gainesville now and hit this at least once a week. Can get just a slice or a whole pie. No wait staff. Kitchen staff seems to do it all, at does it well.
Nice crust on pizza, cheese is gooey, and salads are decent too. When dining out, we usually select pizza every other time, so I know my pizza. I would recommend this pizza over any chain restaurant, although Mellow Mushroom is a contender as well.
Nice hole in the wall place that serves great pie.

• Visited December 2012