“Always Fresh and Good”

Atlanta Highway Seafood Market
Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gainesville, Georgia
“Always Fresh and Good”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Just had fresh boiled shrimp and cole slaw to go...Owner offered complimetary drink while waiting. Excellent food and always friendly service.

Visited June 2014

Cumming, Georgia
“can't see it!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

we were told by my brother in law how good the seafood was at Atlanta hway seafood restaurant,so met my brother and his wife there for lunch. my wife and I had the fried schrimp dinners and I also had a bowl of gumbo. the schrimp seemed to have been frozen and pre-breaded and the gumbo was really not that good! I guess we don't know good seafood, but hey, my brother lived ten years in Mandeville, la. and we just came back from florida in may!

Jacksonville, Florida
“OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Was looking for a new seafood place to try for Fathers Day. Found this place on the internet. Many great reviews...had to see for myself. Very busy place, did not have to wait very long. Ordered the special- Seafood etouffee over grilled grit cake,and a hand made eggroll. My wife ordered Shrimp and scallops and my son got calamari(which I hate). OMG, The etouffee special was the BEST seafood I have eaten in years(Im from Florida), I tried (against my will) my sons calamari....OMG, they were awesome, NOT RUBBERY. They were like fried clams. This place is approx 1 hour from our house.......WORTH THE TRIP. I might not be able to go every week, but it will be on my mind....ESPECIALLY tonight..when I try the Gumbo we took to go. Prices were very reasonable compared to most seafood places.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super seafood”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I went back to this place for my birthday with my family. The food was very good. My mom had the grilled red snapper, my dad had the seafood platter. I had the flounder and shrimp. All the food tasted fresh, just as it caught out the ocean, cleaned,, filet, prepared, and cooked. The service was super.

Visited June 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
“Very Good Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have been here a couple of times. The seafood is fresh and the service is fast. If you are looking for an upscale interior, then this isn't the place. It is clean and simple. The focus is on the food. I recommend it to anyone wanting fresh seafood this far away from saltwater. And the gumbo is great as well.