“I like it.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dahlonega, Georgia
“I like it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I gave it a visit after passing this place 1000 times. I liked it. you can get a lot more for your money somewhere else but there not to pricey and if your not looking for a giant burger then go. Bottom line- its average I would tell my friends that live close to try it(if your a traveler try someplace else)

• Visited February 2013

Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
“Disappointing drive-up fare”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stopped by for quick dinner on the way to an evening school presentation in town. We waited for a long fime for our meal, so we were almost late. And it was for definitely below average fare. My BBQ sandwich was mushy, dry, and tasteless, and all the fried items tasted the same; like they were cooked in old grease. Seems like everything is cooked and prepped in advance; a reheat palace for sure. Even the BBQ sauce was in packets. Just think ick. We had higher expectations, as it is usually pretty busy when we drive by. Definitely not going back.

Visited September 2012
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Went down hill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

About 10 years or so ago this place was so good, but has went down hill quite a bit with the food quality going down, but prices went up.there breakfast still seems to be good.overall dari spot is just ok at best, and I have lived in the area for over 13 years.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Terrible prices and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

The food is average, but very overpriced. The service is awful, you almost always have to go back because they have made something wrong and don't seem to friendly to people who do not look like them!

• Visited May 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great diner food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

OK, so it doesn't rival the gourmet diners of Buckhead. But, in the ten years since I moved nearby, I've never had a meal at Dari Spot which wasn't better than average. The pork BBQ and hot dogs are fine, nothing fancy, but of fresh ingredients and well-prepared. My wife has the grilled chicken salad (which is actually grilled chicken on a tossed salad) almost weekly, with a side of Brunswick stew (which we often share), and we've never been disappointed.

• Visited September 2012