“OK, but not worth going out of your way”
Review of DARI Spot

DARI Spot
Ranked #63 of 259 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 29 October 2008

This place is OK, but I wouldnt go out of my way again (as we did when we went). Burgers are very flat, not thick. It is popular,but I am assuming with locals as there really isnt anything else around. Friendly service and lots of local atmosphere. If I was driving past, I would stop and try something different from the menu.

1  Thank homebody2001
There are newer reviews for DARI Spot

Reviewed 9 October 2006

love their hotdogs. it is a hometown eatery. the kids love to get biscuits there on the way to the highschool. i enjoy the bacon biscuits. they have really good strawberry milkshakes too.

4  Thank jenedge
Reviewed 15 July 2005

they've got a humdinger of a milk shake here at the dair spot. the milk shakes are top of the line and have some unusual flavors like butterscotch and orange, the chili dogs are nicely done, not too big to enable the diner to eat two and have that flavorful chili that enhances a weinie. fresh chilled chopped onions make a perfect topping. food is made to order and the dari spot is known for qaulity and freshness.

4  Thank Bbqman3341