First off, brown water. Second, rooms smelled like a diaper, third, can hang your clothes up because the railing is coming out of the wall. Shampoo is ketchup packets. SERIOUSLY NOT WORTH ANY MONEY. Should be used as a brothel. Maybe not even good enough for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Gainesville, GA hotel features many full-service amenities and features, including free hot breakfast buffet, free local calls, free coffee and free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. After a busy day, guests will enjoy a workout in the exercise room and a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Gainesville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gainesville Inn And Suites
- Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Quality Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Quality Inn