Country Hearth Inn & Suites Gainesville
US$128
US$123
Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$116
The Guest Lodge Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$67
US$62
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The hotel rooms and service were good. The rates were reasonable and the rooms were clean. If I go to Gainesville, would go again and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
RaniHelenGa, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Reviewed 18 May 2012

This Hotel was so bad that we did not even stay there. Never have I been so insulted. I was told by the Desk Clerk that I get what I pay for. The Manager, the desk clerk, the room, and the clantel that was hanging out at this place was beyond words. It is down in a hole and cannot be viewed from the main highway, does that give you any clues. I would not stay here even if they paid me to. I have reported this place to the Chamber of Commerce, the local newspaper and the Police Department. It should be shut down. There is not excuse for any kind of business being this unprofessional.

Room Tip: The Guest House of Gainesville, Georgia
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank florarob

Reviewed 12 April 2012

The hotel is not that bad infact i was treated with respect by the housekeeping and managment. They wenty out of there way to make me feel at home. Never saw any roaches u may have brought them from where ever you came from. In my stay here i was safe, compfortabe and hotel was very clean for the price. I will stay again!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I cant believe how terrible this hotel is. One thing I cant stand are roaches and I had to kill many roaches. I was so afraid that we would carry them back home in our belongings My door did not lock.The riff raff of other guests is actually kind of scary. One suggestion if you must use this hotel.... do not get a smoking room. There is one side that is just for smoking and that is where the drug crowd is hanging out. You would be better off going somewhere else but if thats not possible be sure and stay on the non-smoking side.Also, you are not allowed to take even a bagel back to your room from the "breakfast" they call breakfast. Find somewhere else if you can. We had no microwave, no remote control, no refrigerator,no blow dryer,no coffee pot.I guess the roaches carried them away.(or they were sold for drugs by other guests)

Room Tip: get a nonsmoking room if you must go
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kim Denise Z

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Please stay away from this hotel if you are thinking about staying there. The first night i was there the toilet overflowed all over the floor. The housekeeping lady can to my room drunk, on drugs, or some other form of drugs. Their were roaches in the room as you can see with the pictures i downloaded. The back part of the toilet was broken, light fixture about to fall down, and after taking a shower the tub wouldn't drain.( Like i said the worst hotel ever). Worker's and management were very rude. I tried to get my money back because i didn't want to stay there anymore, and they said there's nothing they can do about it. So here i am giving them the worst possible review i can. (DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL)

Room Tip: Their are no good rooms!!! Roaches everywhere
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo