Country Hearth Inn & Suites Gainesville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ramada Gainesville(Gainesville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2007

I would NOT recommend staying at the Ramada Limited. Our room faced a highway, the noise of which woke me up hourly. And, the room itself really needed sprucing up. Two major problems
were unwashed towels and mold in the shower. Yeech.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 10slover
Rhonda C, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Reviewed 3 September 2007

This place was rated three stars on a travel website, but it was sadly run down, and poorly run. (I have contacted that website to complain.) The shower curtain was moldy, the grab bar in the bathtub was loose, where there was also broken tile. Also, there was an old towel behind the door from a previous guest. The furniture in the room was very old and worn out. At the "deluxe" continental breakfast, the juice machine was broken and no juice was provided. I've seen better breakfasts at cheaper motels! Also, our room wasn't serviced the entire time we were there, and when I went to complain about it, I was told that it had in fact been serviced the previous day - they showed me the check off list. Yeah, right. The people staying in the next room also had similar complaints when I talked to them a couple of mornings. Oh, the high speed internet might have worked if the computer hadn't been probably 15 years old. Even if I had a mother-in-law, I wouldn't have her stay in a place like this.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 17 July 2005

Their website says "Newly renovated." They must have renovated the wrong hotel. The bathroom had mold, the bathtub surface was completely worn off. Also the room was dirty when we checked in; after we complained it was cleaned-reasonably well-while we were at dinner. They also advertise "Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast"-we couldn't figure out what was deluxe about it! The worst I've seen in a long, long time. There are many other hotels within walking distance - stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2005
3  Thank Roogirl

Reviewed 4 March 2005

Based on the previous review, I booked a room at this motel at the beginning of a long crosscountry journey last summer. Our experience was quite different from that of the other reviewer. The facilities are in serious need of rennovation. The walls of the room were dirty and there was a 3-4 inch hole in the drywall/sheetrock of one wall. The air-conditioner had almost no effect until the sun went down. The linens looked clean, and the beds were okay, plus it had been a long day, so we opted to put up with it for the one night. The rates were cheap, but not worth it. Furthermore, this place was hard to find. On the bright side, uphill wasn't far to go from there.

• Stayed: July 2004
2  Thank MercyHeart
A TripAdvisor Member
AUBURNDALE, FL
Reviewed 15 May 2003

I like this hotel, nice and clean,they have good breakfast, high speed internet too. my wife happy for hair dryer in room, affordable rate for any, friendly helpfull people,

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member