Econo Lodge
US$109
Iris Garden Inn(Savannah)
US$94
US$92
Comfort Suites Historic District(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$118
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
The Thunderbird Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
  • Breakfast included
US$167
US$157
  • Pool
Quail Run Lodge(Savannah)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It was awful!!! There were roach carcasses on the floor in the hallway when you walk in first of all. The floors were filthy, you could hear every noise of the room next to you, and the dressers were falling apart. Second, the shower was hot and cold reversed, however that didn't matter because there was only about 5 minutes worth of luke warm water. They do not provide you with any shampoo or anything except one bar of soap.They had only 2 towels per room and said they couldnt replace them because they "didn't have any" so we had only two towels for three days... only half the lights worked, and we reserved a "queen" bed, and they "didnt have any available" suddenly when we got there so were given two double beds instead. Absolute worst hotel I've stayed at. For the love of all things good, DONT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Keep in mind: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
I booked this room on kayak for $40 a night and wasn't expecting a luxurious experience.
With that said, I'm going to initially focus on the positive aspects of this establishment: low rates, pet friendly, convenient location. You can walk to a drugstore or a grocery store in less than 2 minutes. The pool was completely empty the whole time we were there, I can't say if it was clean or not, it looked clear as I walked past. It's a 10 minute drive to downtown Savannah and a 25 minute drive to the beach.
Ok: now the reality: it's VERY dirty! The grounds are Ok, not littered, the room itself was gross. The toilet only half flushed. Take your own linens, treat it like a camp site if you're travelling on a budget. If you're going to Savannah or Tybee and just looking for a place to lay your head, the hotel is OK.
While walking my dog I also found a homeless encampment at the edge of the parking lot. I am not judging the homeless, but, desperate people do desperate things, so watch yourself very closely in the parking lot, try to stay in the perimeter of the main office if possible. Do NOT wander past the back of the building!!!!!
All in all it was simply OK, I will probably stay there again b/c of the convenient location and they allow dogs, but I will be taking my own sheets and a can of mase with me next time.

Room Tip: steer clear of the back of the building
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stasia P
Reviewed 3 May 2013

One day before we were scheduled to arrive, I called and spoke with the manager.
I explained, we stayed in a hotel not to long ago, and there was an infestation of bed bugs.
I was going to ask her to please check our room for bed bugs before we arrived, but before I could ask the question, she told me I ought to rent a room in another motel if that was my concern. WOW!!! ...Need I say any more?
They need to rename the place to Bed Bug City...Do you think they got em'?
How very rude and crude. It's no wonder they have so many bad reviews.
My advice...don't take any chances with this place.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank peter c
Reviewed 2 May 2013

this hotel isnt bad the staff is wonderful rooms are clean very very nice place . i dont know why
people say stuff about this place unless they are trying to get there money back . all i can cay is try it for yourself.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AmberDylan
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Don't ever stay here the housekeepers steal out your room the General Management

And the Head offices don't give a dam its stink and front desk can be rude pool dirty
If u ask me they need to shut this down.However if u like rude staff stink hallways and rooms and to be stolen from this is the place to be.If you passing through don't stop keep it moving

• Stayed: May 2013