“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Greensboro
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I stay here in may 3 and 4 it was very clean and great service
I left my little dogs blanket in the room and the very nice lady called to let me know I had left it , they so kindly mailed it right away !!
I will stay here again !!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Rosebriar1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed here for one (Saturday) night. The room was nice and clean, but the price was a little high. The small size of Greensboro and the lack of competition justify the price. I didn't have the breakfast in the morning, so I cannot comment on the free breakfast. The hotel is excellently located: one block off of I-20.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the "new wing". The rate is a little higher, but the rooms and furniture...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Minnesota
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

$169 per night for this place? Price gouging during Master's weekend. And, the hotel is still a 75 mile drive to Augusta. Had to wear my shoes the entire time I was in the room. Not sure about the cleanliness.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
jamesoninngreensboro, Webmaster at Jameson Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, 21 August 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I am terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down. Your experience is not an indication of how we now do business, and we have already taken steps to ensure a more consistently good experience in the future.

Hotel Manager

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

North Platte, Nebraska
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Thru some miracle I was able to obtain a practice round ticket to the Masters. Being so excited about just going I wasn't thinking real straight and neglected to make but one nights reservation. The staff got me an extra night, were superb in answering questions and making me feel right at home. Didn't have time to partake in the breakfast that is served but it looked good. Good bed, clean and quiet with good staff, Certainly worth 4 stars in my book.

Very comfortable room, suprisingly quiet for being close to the highway. A can't fail Pancake House sits at the bottom of the hill and they are extra friendly, attentive and the food is good.

Room Tip: Second floor of either part of the Inn actually gives a pretty good view.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank FLbum
Fort Valley, Georgia
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a nice, quiet little property. We stayed in a renovated room - the bed was nice, the room quiet, the microfridge was good sized. The staff was helpful.

The housekeeping needs a little help. Used shampoo isn't cool - especially since you find out when you are in the shower. Found a moldy shower curtain as well.

The other area of concern is the 7 day cancellation policy - it's really a 7 day change policy and that's not fair. Also this is a Jameson Inn not the Ritz Carlton (both are in Greensboro) - there is no reason for a 7 day cancellation policy for a hotel in this price point.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the main building are the best.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This was our first time in this part of GA, and we just needed a nice, affordable place for a night. This met our expectation. The employees were friendly, our room was very satisfactory, and the breakfast was very good. We stayed in the older section which was a little shabby, but we would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We did not see the newer rooms, but the older section is just fine and is considerably cheaper.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JudithH837
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Got caught on I-20 in a terrible rain and wind storm, pulled off interstate and checked into Jameson Inn....room was cleaned and well maintained. Under the circumstances with the storm and late at night, this was a safe and clean, comfortable room. Staff was friendly and helpful would recommend this Inn for a place to shave,shower and a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ice machines as they can be hard hit early in the morning by people out and about...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ron m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensboro
The Lodge on Lake Oconee
#4 of 6 in Madison
Quality Inn Madison
Quality Inn Madison
#6 of 6 in Madison

Been to Jameson Inn Greensboro? Share your experiences!