The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
Holiday Lodge(Greensboro)
Budget Inn(Eatonton)
Western Motel(Eatonton)
1,279 results
All reviewsinfinity poolclub levelgingerbread houselake viewbeautiful propertyresort feefire pitgreat resortlinger longer steakhouselong weekendwalking trailsromantic getawayjet skibusiness meetingfamily vacationlake activitiesgreat weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband & I love to go here occasionally for a night away. Last time we visited it was 4 years ago and we were surprised at the renovations that had occurred since then (not that we thought it needed it).

They really seem to be catering to families more - a playground & swings around the property had been added. They have a beautiful infinity pool that overlooks Lake Oconee.

We were disappointed at first when we found out that their main restaurant, Georgia's, (where we always eat dinner) is closed on Wed/Thurs. nights. So, we ate at Linger Longer at the golf clubhouse and was so surprised at how fabulous it was! We had a wonderful steak meal. Next time, we will eat there!

We ate at Georgia's for breakfast the next day and sat out on their patio (a new addition).

We just love it here. It's peaceful. Next time, think we'll bring our teens with us & stay longer to enjoy golf/spa and the water activities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ralph v, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear AnnaO99,

Thanks for your generous comments in regard to your visit this past weekend. As you mentioned we are a fabulous wedding venue, but an especially great family getaway from "crazy" Atlanta! : )

Please come back and see us soon and if I can ever be of service don't hesitate to call me personally.

All the best,

Ralph Vick

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation for a family wedding. The grounds, views and amenities were amazing! Sitting my the infinity edge pool overlooking the lake was heaven. Immaculate grounds. Wonderful staff. Great food and drinks. Will definitely go back to get away from the crazy life of Atlanta.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a wonderful place to disconnect and simply recharge.
From the moment you arrive there are no hassles and the service is seamless from parking, to check in, to finding your room. The onsite dining is top notch. Take time to walk the grounds on the great walking trails, hang out for an afternoon in a hammock or simply sit by the lake in an Adirondack chair.
Evenings spent around the fire enjoying the complimentary s'mores set up just takes you back to being a kid again.
As for the rooms, the baths are very spacious with big separate showers, deep soakers and good water pressure. The beds with their feather mattress toppers gave me one of the best sleeps ever.
The spa facilities open very early, 5:30 am when I was there. Great for working in some quiet time before the family wakes up.
I can't say enough about the service and the quality amenities here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ralph v, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Mark M,

Great hearing from you, thanks for your comments. You picked up on one of my favorite sayings here at The Lodge, it's a place that makes grownups feel like a little kid again by "rekindling the spirit of the endless summer". Aren't the swings fun?

Much appreciated and look forward to having you return.

Best,

Ralph Vick

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We very much enjoyed our 3 day stay! The hotel is luxurious, the amenities abundant, and the service is unsurpassed! Treat yourself and/or your company to an airy, clean, quiet, and relaxing environment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This property is about 10 minutes off of I-20. It's on a lush piece of land flanked by two golf courses.

The staff go out their way ( genuinely) to make guests feel comfortable. The rooms are very clean and appear to be newly renovated ,well appointed in a "lodge " sort of way.

The property is beautiful and sits on Lake Oconee. There are plenty of activities for kids onsite. There are a couple of restaurants that serve good American cuisine at reasonable prices.

Take advantage of the golf course and driving range (included in your resort fee). It's an easy and scenic 5 minute walk. They had rental clubs waiting (Taylor Made) for me when I arrived.

Rest your mind about this property. You can't go wrong with it.

We paid $469/night which seems a little high. I think their non holiday rates are in the $300 range.

Very Nice property !