“Top Notch Property”

Best Western Augusta West
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Grovetown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The staff were very friendly and provided great recommendations. The room was pleasant and comfortable and I was able to finish my work and get a great night sleep. I had a very wonderful stay at this property and would recommend staying here anytime you visit the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to your future visits.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Augusta West

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I found the people there professional and friendly. The front lady at the desk was very helpful and pleasant. The room I stayed in was very clean. The breakfast bar is pretty amazing with just about anything you might want to eat. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Thank you for selecting our hotel during your visit, and we hope to see you in the future when your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

This is a very nice and clean hotel in a safe location with good outdoor lighting. It is right off of I-20 and is close to Fort Gordon. The staff was very profession. I would recommend staying at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGrovetown, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to your return to our Best Western Evans Hotel.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I have stayed here in the past and found the hotel pretty much clean and good service. I did tell the clerk at check out that the HVAC unit needed to be cleaned, I could see alot of dirt and a dead bug in the area of the air return. I also told her about the carpet being very dirty. She gave me a card for a free night but it expires 12/30/12 so I guess it was just her way to shut me up and get me out. Would rather had nothing than be given something like that.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank FRANCES W
BWGrovetown, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Thank you for the comments. Our management will contact you directly.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This hotel is located close to the main gate of Ft. Gordon. It is very well mantained and all common areas are kept very clean. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and bathrooms are like new. The staff are very frendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGrovetown, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Thank you for your comments, we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you'll select our Best Western Evans when you next visit our area.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Very friendly staff, overall great stay! Conviently located 4 miles away from Fort Gordon, which was benefcial to me as I was visiting the base for the weekend. Very clean rooms, fully equipped with a mini fridge and a microwave. Front desk was very polite and curtious. Helped me find resturants in the nearby areas w/ delivery options as I arrived late the night of check in. They offer complimentary breakfast every morning, with a good selection of foods from cereal, to eggs/bacon/sasuage.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
BWGrovetown, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Thank you for your comments. We're glad you enjoyed our location and our hospitality. Please stay with us when you next visit Fort Gordon.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The hotel staff are very responsive, professional and helpful. The rooms are always very clean and supplied with all essentials. Having a safe, alarm clock, microwave and mini refrigerator makes my stay very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2012

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grovetown
Hyatt Place Augusta
Hyatt Place Augusta
#2 of 84 in Augusta
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon
Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown Augusta Area
Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Augusta-Washington Rd
Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch

Been to Best Western Augusta West? Share your experiences!