“The very best seafood restaurant.”

Bay Breeze Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

You all have to go visit this Seafood restaurant, was so delicious and plenty of it,and the prices was payable.Full house every day.Thought we'd get a parking lot, so we parked on a piece of land with lots of grass.Was a little waiting time,like 15 minuts,but it was worth it.I recommend anyone to try it out. Amazing place too!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nothing fancy about Bay Breeze, then again, we don't go there for the atmosphere! Although they do not have an extensive menu, the portions are huge and very reasonably priced compared to the only other seafood restaurant in the area - Red Lobster. We've dined there several times and have always been seated quickly and service has always been good.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food for your dollars waiters are very friendly. Nice atmosphere if you visit you will return. A friend introduce me to Bay Breeze with me being a seafood lover, I like the fact that I have a choice of fried,grilled,or broiled. My grandson is a very picky eater at 5 years old,I have a hard time getting him to eat at McDonald's so i was skeptical about buying him a hamburger off the kiddie menu to my surprise he ate the whole thing and ask all the time when are we going back..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A great many options at a good price - if you like Fried seafood. If you want grilled, broiled, etc. - not so much, very limited choices.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife introduced me to Bay Breeze and I am thrilled that she did! The place is very accessible for the folks with wheels or a walker. It is bright and cheery and the wait staff is very attentive. I am used to seafood in Maine and have to say that the Bay Breeze is seafood as I remember it. I had blackened grouper. It was fresh and hot coming to the table. My wife had a broiled fish selection from the seniors' menu and was very pleased.

We went on a Sunday afternoon. The parking lot was almost completely full and yet when we walked in as a party of two we were seated immediately. I did see a couple of larger parties having a short wait. The only criticism I can lodge is that about half way through our meal a young man carrying a thirty gallon trash can over his head walked through the middle of the dining area from the front of the restaurant to the back. The bottom of the can actually passed over diners' heads as they were eating.