“Not fresh just some frozen seafood”

Bay Breeze Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Horrible seating..they crowd you into one spot or area because they don't have enough waiting staff an looking at the food it looked very frozen an not fresh it really pissed me off so I didn't order but this was the second time so I tried to give it another chance....didn't work never again at Taras location

Reviewed 19 April 2014

You all have to go visit this Seafood restaurant, was so delicious and plenty of it,and the prices was payable.Full house every day.Thought we'd get a parking lot, so we parked on a piece of land with lots of grass.Was a little waiting time,like 15 minuts,but it was worth it.I recommend anyone to try it out. Amazing place too!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nothing fancy about Bay Breeze, then again, we don't go there for the atmosphere! Although they do not have an extensive menu, the portions are huge and very reasonably priced compared to the only other seafood restaurant in the area - Red Lobster. We've dined there several times and have always been seated quickly and service has always been good.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food for your dollars waiters are very friendly. Nice atmosphere if you visit you will return. A friend introduce me to Bay Breeze with me being a seafood lover, I like the fact that I have a choice of fried,grilled,or broiled. My grandson is a very picky eater at 5 years old,I have a hard time getting him to eat at McDonald's so i was skeptical about buying him a hamburger off the kiddie menu to my surprise he ate the whole thing and ask all the time when are we going back..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A great many options at a good price - if you like Fried seafood. If you want grilled, broiled, etc. - not so much, very limited choices.