“Great 4th of July Experience - Cars & Fireworks!”

Atlanta Motor Speedway
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Hampton
Reviewed 5 July 2014

At the VERY last minute my husband and I were looking for something to do with our 7 yr old son for the 4th of July holiday (normally we're out of town)....but we had a great time at the Atlanta Motor Speedway! We really didn't want to drive too far from home or deal with any traffic nightmares and this certainly fit the bill. Gates had opened about two hours before we arrived but we still had no problems, the parking attendants got everyone parked and we headed to the gates. Parking was free and tickets were $8 per person to enter, we had some great seats, and there was plenty of refreshments to choose from (although we could have brought a cooler with us). We live about 30 mins from the track and arrived at about 8:15pm, got to see some thrilling races - some match ups actually surprised us! The firework show was awesome and there was plenty of racing still going on when we left at 11:15pm. This was our first time attending the 4th of July at Atlanta Motor Speedway - but I'm sure this will be a regular event for us if we're in town again during the holiday.

There are newer reviews for Atlanta Motor Speedway

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Funners... My husband and I took the kids (3, 4, 11, 14) to see the fireworks for the 4th of July. We got there before the race had started. Parking was free. They were crowded but not that bad. We got great seats in the stands 5th row. It was $8 for 5 and up. Good prices, since my husband frequents this event he knew to bring bottled water and snacks. The food is overpriced just like any other venue. The cars are loud but not too bad. We enjoyed ourselves and the fireworks where spectacular.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I took the kids here for a race. The track is extremely loud so make sure to bring ear muffs and I only suggest taking kids if they are die hard race fans.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I had the best time together at the NASCAR race! Employees were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We had pit passes, and my husband was able to meet Travis Pastrana and get his picture taken with him. Can't wait to go back again this year! Best Labor Day party ever!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I attended an event called RUSH 2014 with friends and family this May. It was amazing. The property is absolutely beautiful. The event, life-changing. It was well worth the weekend.

Been to Atlanta Motor Speedway? Share your experiences!