“Will Never Go Back”

Good for: Child-friendly
Griffin, Georgia
“Will Never Go Back”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have been going to this Ruby Tuesday for 4 years now and its either hit or miss sometimes the food is good and sometimes it not, but for the past year it has been horrible every time I and my coworkers have ate their for lunch the food has been terrible. This last time it was worse than ever I ordered vegetables and they were burned. I asked for manager and he said oh they are ok they have just a little char to them I told him no they are burned and taste horrible he wouldn't even take them back and make a new plate. When I go out to eat I like to feel like it was worth my hard earned money but this place is not. I surprised they are still in business.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank godfrey1116

Hampton, Georgia
“Slow Service”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday afternoon. It is never busy but the service is always very slow. We had to wait way to long for someone to take our order or even come to the table. The server's name was Chuck so beware if you get him. Most of the older servers are now gone and it is a new crew. The General Manager is new but does not appear to be as customer friendly as the others. I am a regular and he as never approached me to get to know me. If you are not sitting at the bar the service is not that great. We also did not get what we ordered but it was corrected.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank WhizKelly
Nashville, Tennessee
“pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Visited late on Saturday night after the Nationwide race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This appears to be a newer Ruby's and I really liked the feel of the restuarant. It was more upscale than the older designs in my home market. The service was attentive and the food was very good. Good value and the food quality was better than I expected. Especially liked the wine by the glass selection - something for everyone's price point. Not as upscale as a Houston's but not nearly as expensive either!

• Visited September 2011