“Great Food/Excellent Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Union City, Georgia
“Great Food/Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

I ditched class and needed some alone time; and wanted some Thai/Asian food. I have been here before and at the N. Central Ave. restaurant. I had the N-4 or the Pad Soon Wen (check spelling). It was GREAT!! I had never tried this dish, I usually go with the Basil Fried Rice or the Pad Thai (both are well prepared and good too.) BUT the meal I had was soooo yummy! I had my meal with medium heat and was loving every bite!

The service was EXCELLENT! I sat at the bar, because it was after lunch before dinner service. I had the whole bar to myself and my waitress kept asking me did I need anything, was I comfortable etc. She checked on me and I LOVE that!!! I also TIP WELL for AWESOME service 25% in some cases.(in this one I did)

KUDOS to the staff especially my server and the owner knows how to treat people!

I will be back and I will DEVOUR as before a GREAT meal! :)

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Hot food. Cold employees.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

This is one of the more "diverse" resturants in my area. The menu is great however the servce is extremely slow. The resturant is hidden and quiet, low key hardle ever extremely busy on a weekday night. However my drink was never refulled, no napkins, my plates were never taken away and the server/bartender was very overworked and at times unprofessional. Nice guy but annoying in an resturant setting.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ssfg123
SHARPSBURG
“YUMMY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

The pinapple fried rice is great.
Loved the coconut milk soup
Also had the green curry - again - YUMMY
Service is good
Can't wait to go back.

The place is HUGE - could have a big party here!

• Visited October 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Try the coconut soup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

Most people don't even know it's there up on the second floor the entrance seems like staff access at first. The decor is appropriate and trendy although we were met with a kind of funky "wet bar mop smell".

Once seated the service is highly hospitable! We arrived on a quiet evening and aside from our server we met the barman who brought us our wine and another brought our meals. There was no evidence of the "not my job breed" - so kudos to management and their team! All taking care and pride in ensuring us comfortable and delicious stay.

Oh ... the food was really good and seemed fresh! Servings were generous but not over the top. Price wise it is quite reasonable. Definitely a great dining option for the local area. Booth and table seating, bar and outdoor undercover patio.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank IMJetlagged
Decatur, GA
“Not impressed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

Visited both locations and was not impressed with either. Food not very authentic. Just barely "so-so". Not the worst Thai I've had, but far from being the best.

• Visited July 2011