“Yummolious greek”
Review of Grecian Gyro

Grecian Gyro
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Hapeville
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Yummolious greek”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I had the chicken plate with Greek sauce in the potatoes. The potatoes & chicken were perfectly seasoned, the dressing in the salad was delish! Loved the place, will definitely be back. Only problem, limited parking & limited seating.

• Visited July 2013

“One of my favorites!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Great food, I love the gyro plate, I think the atmosphere is funky and interesting, I like watching them crank out orders and I enjoy the Greek background music. Parking can be a problem but it is worth it. I received my food in 60 seconds from paying. They have been here a long time and always a line out the door. That in itself is the best review.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stupid Ridiculously Good”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I live in the area. Finally got the chance to stop in tonight....The best decision. I ever made..I had the Beef and Lamb Gyro with the Potatoes with Sauce on top...OMG....cant wait to wake up tomorrow ...Just to go back to this restaurant...Its that good..You can eat it two days straight....Delicious Food at a reasonable price..My husband had the Steak Gyro and he loved his too...I was stuffed too..Plenty of food for your money...Loved Loved Loved this One...

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Won't eat here again”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Food was below average. Very heavy and greasy. Not my idea of authentic Greek food. The potatoes were too salty and the sauce was too heavy. I won't visit here again.

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carry-out only”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

the layout made it difficult to find a place to stand and wait for an order, very cramped and tables too close to the kitchen made the temperature and humidity uncomfortable. Outdoor area to eat, but not very comfortable. Food was just average. Expected better.

Visited October 2012