“Deliciously Pleasing”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hapeville B&B and Inns
Ely
“Deliciously Pleasing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Maison Lavigne. Eileen was so accommodating. We only had one night in Atlanta and our flight arrived late. She had us call to wake her to unlock the door and she made sure she covered any questions or needs before she headed off back to bed. The bed was so comfortable! The room was nice and had a cozy, homey feel to it as well as the rest of the house. My favorite part of the stay had to be breakfast. WOW great food and lots of it! We loved everything she served and it was a lot. Eileen was very friendly and easy to talk to. We highly recommend this B&B. It was our first try and it was a very positive experience for us. We stayed at another B&B at the end of our trip and it was nice, but not as homey and inviting, and no comparison on the food. Eileen is definitely in the right business.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Duluth, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

We celebrated our 24th Anniversay at Maison LaVigne with romance, ambiance and privacy. Eileen is a warm, generous hostess willing to make your experience memorable. The decor and coziness of the house makes you very welcome. The food was first class and the personal touches made it an experience we'll never forget. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

Eileen is a truly amazing, engaging & interesting hostess. She went over & beyond into making my stay the most comfortable, relaxing ever at any B&B , which I prefer b&bs over hotels. I have never felt so well taken care of or pampered. From the quaint & cozy Provence room with soaking bath (bed was sooo comfortable) to dinner of chicken florentine crepes to breakfast of lite version Eggs Benedict to the massage by Katie. Only regret was not enough time to take a cooking lesson. I will definitely be back!!! :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed January 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

This bed and breakfast is charming and comfortable. Eileen is a wonderful hostess and great cook. We had a great conversation over breakfast with Eileen and one other guest. The breakfast was wonderful and included her home made jam. Yum. The only drawback is the noise of the airport and train. I plan to stay there again and take my mom and sisters.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

What a great way to end out 2 week vacation with a relaxing stay at this B & B. We opted to have the gourmet dinner for two which was exquisitely prepared and presented. At our request Eileen regaled us with stories about cooking classes in Paris and various dining experiences. Her enthusiasm for what she does comes across in the exacting preparation of the food. It was fun to catch glimpses of her working in the kitchen, an artist at work. The "Bourdaeux" bedroom was amazing. My husband said the bed was the most comfortable he ever slept on. Eileen was so quiet preparing breakfast I was sure she had forgotten but sure enough right at 8:30 there it was. We can't wait to find an excuse to drive the 4 hours to Atlanta and stay again. Thank you Eileen for welcoming us to your home and allowing us to include our dog Shayna.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Tellico Plains TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

Well located, well maintained, well decorated, good beds, great breakfast, pet-friendly, charming hostess -- what more can I say? We live three hours from Atlanta, but travel frequently from ATL and were tired of quality and cost of the airport hotels. We have discovered the answer. Oh -- no noticeable airport noise!

Room Tip: We needed a king, so chose the Bordeaux room.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Santa Monica, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

I have twice stayed with Eileen at her charming B&B. No matter how early I had to go off to work, Eileen was up an hour earlier making me a gourmet meal. There was always fresh coffee and fruit with granola and nuts, followed by a wonderful hot breakfast entree. Eileen's Yorkie, Mac, was a star attraction for me and he came up to my room every evening (at my invitation) for a chat - dog company is better than wine for unwinding in my opinion - but should you prefer a glass of red or white, Eileen has that on hand too. I will return again when I find myself on business in the Atlanta area!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hapeville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlanta Airport-East
#86 of 173 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,619 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North

Been to Maison LaVigne? Share your experiences!