Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
US$187
US$182
US$153
US$148
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$116
US$111
US$136
US$131
All reviewsbedroom suitecomplimentary foodbasketball courtfull kitchenfree beer and wineplatinum eliteatlanta airportcomp breakfastlocal cheflong term staydessert nighthotel is perfectearly flightfree shuttlewithin walking distancethe air conditioningnight's sleep
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was a traveler trying to make the ATL Peachtree race after suffering a 7 1/2 hour airport delay. The staff helped the best they could. They saved my room when I informed them my arrival was going to be 7 hours late. They helped me with getting some breakfast and make my shuttle ride to MARTA to get downtown for the race. I was also able to park my rental car in the parking lot until I returned from the race.

The room was huge and clean. It made it easy to settle in and feel like "home" for a couple of hours to rest my head in a comfortable space.

In my haste to leave for the race, I left my sweater in the room. The staff was great with retrieving my sweater and I was able to get it 2 days later before my return flight home.

When I came back the same friendly staff was there to greet me. This hotel was truly a GREAT choice given the unexpected travel circumstances.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
dekle680, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Good morning!

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to read that you had a great experience at our hotel. Our goal is to ensure that all guests have a great stay and we focus on ensuring our staff is friendly from arrival through departure, a clean room; everything is in working order and a great food and beverage experience. We thank you for being a valued guest at our hotel and we look forward to your next stay at your home away from home.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

There are a few hotels near Atlanta Airport that offer seven days of airport parking but his hotel offers both before and after your trip stays with parking. Its located just north of the airport and only a 10 minute shuttle ride. The room was very nice and updated. The bed was comfortable and clean. I believe all rooms are suites. Mine had a full kitchen. The breakfast in the morning was decent with ample options. If your looking for a place to dine for dinner there is nothing close to walk but a two minute drive there are a few options. I did not use the pool but it looked inviting. This is a decent hotel for the business or quick overnight travel that needs long stay parking options.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
dekle680, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you very much for your review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Airport North. We appreciate all of your feedback and comments about our hotel. At our hotel all of our rooms are suites as we have three different room types with studio suites, one bedroom suites and two bedrooms suites. All of the rooms are fully equipped with kitchens and there are approximately 15 restaurants within 1 mile of the hotel and you are correct that there is many more options within a 2 minute drive. We have an outdoor pool which is great for relaxation after a long day of work or travelling. We thank you for your time in posting your experience at our hotel and we look forward to having you back the next time you need a hotel near the Atlanta Airport.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

As like many Residence Inn (RI) hotels, this hotel sits next to a Courtyard (CY). I've stayed many times at both. This RI has been a pleasant experience each time I've stayed there and love the bigger rooms than typical hotels. They have free breakfast, and some nights during the week, they have free dinner and beer! While close to the airport, there isn't any plane noise. Very close and walking distance to the Delta headquarters buildings on Virginia Ave. Also offers free parking!

As a Marriott Rewards loyalist, my only hesitation to book this property is earning half the rewards points compared to its sister property next door at the CY. Overall, I recommend this hotel for a future stay.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you very much for your review of the Residence Inn Atlanta Airport. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and your patronage to our hotel. We have enhanced our evening social experience which we call "The Mix" and beginning on August 1st we will have always on Monday through Wednesday. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay at our hotel and thank you again for sharing your comments about your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here for the night after attending a banquet for my son. We wanted something close to the airport for my son's early departure. Arrived late to the hotel, everything was in order. Room was clean and quiet. We couldn't hear the noise from the planes and everyone slept well. The front desk was helpful and inviting. Great, short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
dekle680, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Good morning!

Thank you very much for your review of the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Airport. We share all reviews with our team on a daily basis as our guest feedback is so important and vital to our hotel success. We are glad to see that you received great service from our front desk and housekeeping team.

Our associates take great pride in the work that they do to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay. We know how important it is to get some quality sleep before flying and we are glad to hear that you were not disturbed at all during your stay.

We thank you for all of your feedback as these reviews help our team continue to improve our success and focus to ensure we satisfy all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Atlanta and we hope you have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Great desk worker. Very friendly. Tennis/basketball court, very clean outdoor pool, upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite. Extremely clean looked brand new. Close to airport. Shuttle complimentary. A little pricy but definitely worth it to stay clean with all the amenities close to airport! Thanks again marriott!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good morning! Thank you very much for your review and feedback of your recent stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Airport. We are glad to see that you had a great experience at our hotel and that our team was friendly throughout your stay. We take great pride ensuring that our guests experience two really important things to us: Friendly people and clean rooms with a well a kept property. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts as we do share all of our reviews with our team so that we continue our focus of our guests having a positive stay at our hotel. We thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Atlanta.