Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$153
US$148
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Alpine Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$119
US$90
US$83
US$78
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$147
US$116
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$92
  • Restaurant
US$58
US$142
Priceline
All reviewspatio roomwithin walking distancejunior suitecontinental breakfastsmall kitchenettein townbagelsparking lota great place to staythird flooran older hotelrocking chairsnon smoking roomhelen gathe location is perfectget awayshops and restaurants
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Came for a night with my husband to check out Helen for the first time. (Christmas gift from the kids) the hotel front desk was great! (friendly, helpful) continental breakfast was plenty to get your day started, the room was clean, fresh and right on the riverside! The hotel location made it perfect....just walk right onto the main street to all the shops & restaurants...look forward to coming back in the spring or summer!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank PJWllia
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Neat little hotel.

Was clean and appeared to have had some renovations not too long ago which made the rooms and bathrooms really nice. Breakfast being included was a definite perk, and was always perfect to grab and go.

Only real complaint was that the pool was closed the 2 days we were there and the kids were really looking forward to swimming.

Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I accidentally booked a normal 2 bed room with a balcony. I meant to book a suite with the fireplace etc. Now here's the problem... they only had one of the giant suites left so I was going to switch out for that (went from $125 to $190 a night). Then they said I couldn't have my kids in that room. Then they said they would let them in there but charge an additional $60 (so now $440 for my stay plus tax). Then I said nevermind, we'll just leave because I couldn't afford it and they refused to refund me. So we wound up settling on a super cheap-o room. It wasn't too bad as they semi-renovated it (still isn't very nice), and then more problems began. I was 5 minutes into my shower when the water went from warm to super-icey-cold. It was painful. My husband called the front office and they agreed to let me use the shower in the next room. Which meant I had to get out, get dressed, and go finish showering. That shower lasted about 15 minutes on luke warm and then went to ice again. I managed to finish up but was really upset. When the woman came up to let us in the other room, she had the nerve to say to me "Well when you're the 5th person taking a shower you won't have hot water" and I told her that I was the first out of my family to take a shower. In addition when we checked into our room, the fridge that left-over alcohol from the last tenants! I really loved this place not for the run-down rooms but for the view and the fireplace and now I'm so disappointed I will not be returning. Overall, the hotel could have waived the $60 for my kids and allowed us to stay in the suite and made $380, but instead they had to refund our ENTIRE visit due to the crappy circumstances. They are in the process of building a holiday inn express close by, so we will be staying there from now on!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 7 January 2015

If you are going to Helen, GA for the Oktoberfest, I would suggest staying where everything is close. This hotel is within walking distance to the grocery store (Betty's), liquor store, restaurants, shops, main drag and the main attraction....FESTHALL! This hotel has the best location to all the attractions. Of course, there is a complimentary breakfast and free wifi.
The hotel exterior is in the tradition of Germany. The interior and just been renovated. Don't expect full amenities. It is pretty much a place to stay and sleep, but who will be in there room with so much going on! Some of the rooms have kitchenettes and a river view.
I have stayed here for two consecutive years and plan on being there for a 3rd.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank dlbkdbrown
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Our family of 5 stayed at the Helendorf Inn and Conference Center for two nights. We found out about this inn via Groupon. We received a very affordable rate, and we built a mini-vacation around the hotel. Our room had a balcony and river view that was awesome. The room was newly renovated...pretty colors, clean carpet, updated bathroom. The inn was decorated for Christmas and there was even a mini Christmas tree in our room. The staff was wonderful. The lady who checked us in was friendly and helpful. I had a business need come up while I was staying at the inn, and the front desk attendant (Tori) was extremely helpful and understanding.

There is a grab-and-go style continental breakfast each morning in the lobby. There are pre-packaged menu items such as juice, yogurt, donuts, pastries, muffins, cereal.

Helen is a quaint town with lots of interesting things to do and see. The inn is situated in the heart of Helen and in walking distance to almost everything there is. I would definitely stay here again and would gladly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family