“Absolute Peace!”
other travellers have booked this property
Riverfront Downtown Helen Condo Rental
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Riverfront Downtown Helen Condo Rental
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Spider-El...
“Company impossible to work with.”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

October 9 I went to book this place and I even got a quote. The next day they contacted me and told me that they were sorry but their rates have changed and offered me $600 more on the new quote. I called the office and said it was supposed advertising that we were this condo because the prices. The Lady on the other end of the phone would not work with me and told me that she would have someone call me. Thanks for screwing up our Christmas vacation!!!

Management Response
12 Jan 2018
All rates are subject to change. The rates for this particular property were not correct and we apologized for the misunderstanding. However, we have to keep the owner of our properties in mind as well! I hate that you feel we were not pleasant to work with because we always try to do our best to make sure our customers are happy and offer discounts when we can!
thacajun
Columbus, Georgia
“Absolute Peace!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This place is phenomenal! The location cannot be beat as you are in the middle of everything and it seemed absolutely everything was within walking distance. The booking process was easy, the staff is extremely helpful, and the actual lodging accommodations were in amazing condition. The unit itself was extremely clean and can easily fit 4-6 adults. Couldn't have asked for a better getaway!

Management Response
22 Mar 2017
Thank you so much. It is a beautiful condo and it is in a perfect location for those interested in being in Helen. Come back quickly and remember your repeat customer discount.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing