“Yearly sister vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
open living space
sitting area in master bedroom. has adjacent full bath with tub/shower comb
full and queen beds in guest bedroom. Adjacent full bath with shower/tub combo
fishing deck at Unicoi State Park 1.5 miles from cabin. Lake Burton 11 miles
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Doris J L
“Yearly sister vacation”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved our cabin. Great location to town and surrounding attractions. Enjoyed the scenery and tranquil atmosphere at our retreat.

1 Aug 2017
Dear Doris,
I am so glad you and your sisters enjoyed our cabin in the woods. Thank you for your kind words. I hope you might make it a sister trip tradition.
Happy Travels
Sadie
Carolyn M
“I absolutely loved it.”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

It is a very nice place. Location is amazing and very quiet. I would definitely come back to visit.The hot tub was wonderful. I loved the screened in back porch.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Apr 2017
Thank you Carolyn for your kind review. I just recently advertised this property with TripAdvisor/Flipkey and you are my first reviewer. I appreciate you taking the time and I am very happy that you enjoyed your visit. Please give me a call when and if you decide to visit again. I love to offer discounts for my repeat guest. Happy Travels!!!
Sadie Adams
helengacabin.com
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

27 Mar 2017
Thank you for your review. I hope you guys can visit again soon. Happy travels.
Sadie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing