“NOT CLOSE TO CHICAGO STYLE!”

Jimmy's Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Ranked #44 of 76 Restaurants in Helen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Being a native of Chicago, I was looking forward to trying this dog. Not close to a real Chicago Style.. For the price, 2.50, it's a good deal for Helen, but I would not go out of my way to eat there again. If I was tubing at Cool River, I might stop there for a quick bite.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Staff is friendly, the hot dogs are good. They are located right across from Cool River Tubing. The next time I am in Helen, I hope to eat there again!

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

The Chicago dogs are made with 100% Vienna beef. They were great! The Italian beef sandwiches were also Vienna beef and were wonderful! Prices were Toyota compared to other Chicago dog places I've been in the south.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Well this is the place to be for great chicago style hot dogs. I like the Italian beef sandwich the best. Can't wait until they open again.

1  Thank aintbs
Reviewed 16 April 2012

And its 2.25 100% vienna beef traditional chicago. Nathans is NY. Anywqys it is truely chicago hotdogs italian beef polish sauseage.
IT IS THE. ONLY GOOD EATS IN HELEN AT A GREAT PRICE

2  Thank 87baxtee

Been to Jimmy's Chicago Style Hot Dogs? Share your experiences!