My boyfriend chose this hotel for our Valentine's trip, and at first I was not on board with his decision. But after meeting the friendly, down to earth staff and seeing the nicely decorated, clean rooms, I was more than happy with the choice. In addition to the amenities and welcoming staff, this hotel is in a great location! We went to Faschingsverein and were able to walk back in less than ten minutes. This would be a great place for anyone hoping to go to Oktoberfest or other events, or to simply relax and enjoy the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heidi motel is located in down town and is one of the most Photographed building in Helen, GA and is one of the landmarks to the town and also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill. We do not do a Breakfast due to the fact that we are across from Bettys country store and 2 buildings down from Hoffers Bakery which we recommend to all our guest to go for a great German breakfast and lunch. We have no pool due to the fact that we are so close to the river and that there are 2 water parks in town. We are American owned and operated and live on site. We work very hard to make your stay great and really appreciate your business. Thanks Chad Jackson ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites