Baymont by Wyndham Helen
US$78
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
Holiday Inn Express Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$142
Hampton Inn Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$171
US$85
US$79
Quality Inn Alpine Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
Riverbend Motel & Cabins(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Free Internet
US$263
US$125
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravybig daddyyogurtfree breakfastwithin walking distancestay there againcookiesprivate balconyhot breakfaststaff was very friendlya great stayconvenient locationenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubthe breakfast area
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Best Western is the best hotel there is in Helen GA. My family and I go at least once a year and sometime three times a year. We love this hotel, the employees and everything about it. We have always been greeted professionally and anything we asked for the management done everything they could to make sure it happened. Great job Carol for a job well done in my book!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Giles12345
Carole081101, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Thank you for your wonderful remarks about our staff and hotel. We always strive to give our guests the best experience possible in their "home away from home!"

Reviewed 16 August 2011

When we travel to Helen and anywhere close we always stay at the Best Western. They have the friendliest staff and go out of their way to make your stay Great! I have been staying at the Best Western in Helen for the past 11 years and would recommend to anyone. The rooms are clean and the beds are wonderful!

Sylvia & Scott
USRiderNews

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank usridernews

We look forward to your group every year and enjoy seeing everyone! We have had many people want to buy our beds but it is kinda difficult to get them home on a motorcycle! Thank you for your kind remarks!

Reviewed 11 August 2011

We have stayed at the Best Western in Helen, Ga for 6 years for both family vacations, and as couples retreat for my husband and I. We have always been greeted with kindness, and extremely clean rooms. The FREE continental breakfast in the morning is always fresh, with a lot of choices, and the nearby restaurants and the park makes it a convenient place for us to stay everytime we go to Helen.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, but we really enjoy the balcony rooms, some have hot tubs and fireplaces!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna W

Thank you so much for your nice comment. We enjoy our guests and strive to make their stay a pleasant one!
I hope to see you again upon your return!

Reviewed 9 August 2011

My family and I had four generations traveling this summer. My mom chose Helen, GA as a place to take myself, my daughter and my brother's three kids, like I said four generations. Upon entering the hotel I did not feel welcomed at all! The counter clerk seemed as if he was over worked, tired or stressed out for some reason. We requested two rooms when we made reservations and of course we wanted the rooms to be side by side. Well to make a long story short we were six rooms apart. Once we finally got into the rooms we all decided to go swimming. My mom went ahead of myself and my daughter and took her three grandchildren to the pool. My daughter and I came into the pool area and I saw an empty chair so I placed my towel on the chair and took off my swimsuit cover and entered the pool. Seconds later this young teenager came over and kicked the chair and threw my belongings of course I got out of the pool and asked her what her problem is. Her response to me was, "I don't like *BLANK *BLANK "N" WORD ANYWAY and my mom works here." (I cannot write out the actual words because this browser is not allowing me to do so). Now while she is saying all this, she picked up her cell phone and called her mom to the pool. By this time I was irate out of my mind and I told her, "Little girl you better stay in your place because you will get stomped this day and time talking like that." She then tells me, "If you put your hands on me you will go to jail because I'm 14." I feel like this, if she is going to come at me like an adult she should be handled like one. Her mom came out and profess that this was a good hotel. So tell me do good hotels allow their employees to bring their kids to work and hang at the pool unsupervised? I guess so at this hotel because the general manager was called and she says, "Oh I gave her permission to bring them." WOW! So we as registered guest who have to pay to use the pool but employees can just use it as a babysitting drop of spot. That type of behavior is learned at home so that does not say much about the general manager or her mother. I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANY BEST WESTERNS EVER AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
13  Thank Roberta w
chyann, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

This was a truly regrettable incident that happened and my staff and I are taking steps to make sure that this will never happen again. It is, and never has been, our policy to allow discrimination at our hotel. We have learned many lessons from this incident, and as I told your family, I take full responsibility and am very sorry this happened. Please consider staying again with us and I can assure you it will be a much more pleasant stay. Carol Powell, General Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2011

Being a new visitor to Helen, I was lucky enough to stumble upon Best Western Alpine. It was a last-minute trip, so I had to pick a hotel at random, not expecting much, but I ended up having one of the best customer service experiences of my life. From the very beginning, the staff was helpful, kind, and accommodating. Carolyn, in particular, went above and beyond to make sure my stay was comfortable. The lobby set the warm, cozy atmosphere for the rest of the building, and the rooms were much larger than I would’ve thought. On top of that, the entire establishment was impeccably clean, with fantastic amenities – the breakfast was out of this world! All of Helen’s biggest attractions – tubing, waterparks, shopping, and restaurants – were nearby, and the hotel staff gave great recommendations and tips. Overall, the comforts and convenience of a chain hotel combined with the down-home charm and customer service of a bed and breakfast led to one of the best hotel experiences I have had anywhere. I can’t recommend this Best Western enough.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. We strive to create an enjoyable experience for each and every guest. We look forward to seeing you again. Carol Powell, Manager