“Great B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hiawassee
Chancey Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 5 Hiawassee B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This is our 3rd stay here. We came here on our wedding weekend (We called it a mini-moon). We loved it so much that we decided to come here for our anniversary every year that would could work it out. Dale and John are great people and the place is beautiful. We checked a few places out in the area before deciding on this place and there was no comparison. There are great views of the mountains from every room. On our wedding weekend, Dale and John did everything they could to welcome us and make us love the place. The attention to detail is awesome. Dale cut our strawberries into hearts one our wedding weekend. I can't recommend this place enough

Room Tip: We have stayed in the Hiawassee room and Chatahoochie room. Both are great with king size bed and a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 October 2013

John and Dale are great. My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway in October, 2012 (I know my review is a little late : ) and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I told John we wanted a romantic evening set up if it could be done, and he had bubbly chocolate covered fruit waiting for us when we got there. Breakfast was delicious and the view was amazing! I would without a doubt recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This place was great - views were beautiful, rooms were just as much so,
Innkeepers (John and Dale) were fabulous people... the breakfast's were to good...
We really enjoyed our stay here - highly recommended.

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool - rating would not allow to take that out - that is NA. All the rooms are...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in June of 2012 for a friend's wedding. She was getting married elsewhere and there were no cabins left. Chauncey Hill graciously agreed to accommodate me at the last minute and answered a million questions because I have to know everything about where I'm staying. I was not disappointed. The innkeeper made a fantastic breakfast and was very entertaining, the room was immaculate as well as beautifully decorated and comfortable and the inn was very well maintained. I'm going back someday even if I don't have a reason to be in Hiawassee. Chauncey Hill is THE place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Ktravels42
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Dale and John are excellent hosts. We had not been to that part of GA and were pleasantly surprised at the wineries and how many choices of B&Bs. This B&B is in a perfect location with amazing views and unique and spotless rooms. Never had pecan pancakes and we were only there for one night, but !!!!!!!!! the pecan breakfast pancakes were definitely amazing, nevermind an absolute delicious breakfast surprise. Awesome B&B and hope to get back again. Maybe in the Fall...........with a few more days planned.

Room Tip: the rooms we stayed in had a most amazing view. It also was one with a deck with a view that can'...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This will be our stay of choice in the future. Dale and John were fun, superb hosts. They know the area and could recommend restaurants, wineries, and shopping for us. We have only been at home part of the afternoon. Already we have recommended Chancey Hill Bed and Breakfast to friends and family! We are now planning a repeat trip. We took a tour of all of the rooms before other guests checked in and found them all to be clean and attractive. The Tallulah Suite where we stayed was perfection. The gazebo was nearby and offered a great view of the mountains. What more can we say?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stayed at Chancey Hill Inn this past weekend, and had hoped to plan a nice romantic weekend for me and my girlfriend. I had a little suprise in store, as I brought an engagement ring with me to propose to my now fiance. John and his wife Dale are such wonderful people; they truly exceeded my expectations in helping me make the weekend extra special. The house was immaculate, the food was delicious, the view from the room was amazing, with a private entrance out to the deck overlooking the mountains and town below. We were met with such warm and welcoming hospitality, it truly couldn't be beat. John and Dale truly know how to add the romantic touches; they really helped me surprise my girlfriend by arranging to have roses in the room when we arrived, and to have champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us when we returned from my proposal. They were great with recommending places to hike, and wineries to visit, and restaurants to eat at.

I was traveling from Wisconsin for the weekend, and John was incredibly understanding about my flight delays, and extremely helpful with everything I had planned. Dale is such a lovely lady, and you can tell she truly cares for everyone they welcome into their home. The space was so very warm and welcoming, but certainly has plenty of privacy in each of the rooms as well.

I definitely recommend Chancey Hill to anyone considering. You won't be disappointed. We will definitely be visiting again if travel takes us through Hiawassee in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiawassee
Lake Chatuge Lodge
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
#1 of 2 in Young Harris
Holiday Inn Express Hiawassee

Been to Chancey Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!