“Not for Ladies”
Review of Hiawassee Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hiawassee
Hiawassee Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Hiawassee
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I was attending a motorcycle rally near here in 2010. This was the closest inn, and in town. I could have camped at the rally, but of course no A.C. there.

The room was shabby and musty, and "housekeeping" wouldn't leave the windows open during the day to air it out. The staff lived there. This is a good place for biker types to crash. Beer is at the convenience store next door.

I thought that I had made reservations 2 months prior, but when I got there, there was no record, and the price was $10/night higher. So you should pay in advance.

Room Tip: They are all the same quality and ground level.