“Only white people are welcome”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

Huddle House
Cuisines: Diner, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Only white people are welcome”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

After 30 minutes waiting the lady who was here on july 21 2013 at 9:45 didn'take my order but yesss she took a order from a white people who came after me

• Visited July 2013

“Only white people are welcome !!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Is not the firts time but i realize that hispanics and native americans are not welcome .. I am native american !!sunday 21 at 9 45 pm ... i was with my 2 childrens and my wife and this racist lady never took my order.. But yes she took a order from a white person who came after me !!!

• Visited July 2013
“Perfection.. Big Bang for a buck!!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

We were on vaca and had napped through the regular dinner hour. We remembered this 24 hour huddle house along the way, we arrived 10 or 11 pm. We weren't expecting much from this joint but ended up a great experience. Our server also cooked the food.. He was very nice and made us feel cozy and at home. We got a massive amount of food for cheap!!! We had breakfast for dinner, scrambled eggs were cooked to perfection, grits were yum and that waffle omg I wanna know the secret..

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Happy Huddle”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We were relieved to find a cheap place for a full breakfast. While we're on the road we always look for Huddle House or Waffle House.

Visited January 2013
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Clean, quick and friendly”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My lovely client from Florida that has a home for sale in Hayesville met me there for breakfast (the meal I normally skip, bad me). I tried to talk her into another place, because I'm not much on "franchise restaurants" when we have so many local places here, but to my surprise the place was clean, the service was good and polite, it wasn't noisy like I had expected and the french toast with strawberries and whipped cream was perfect! The orange juice was good, too!

Visited December 2011