We are on our motorcycles camping in the mountains for the Holiday weekend and decided to eat here since they had a lot of cars in the lot. All four of us got the buffet. Ribs, chicken etc.
The food tasted fine and we had good service, but by the time we got back to our cabin (an hour later) all four of us fought our way to the bathroom.. We have no clue what was actually bad, but we will never go there again.
Four hours later and we are all still sick.
We should have called the Health Dept.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.