“great food, great service!”

Georgia Mountain Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Hiawassee
Cuisines: American
Covington, Georgia
“great food, great service!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

we ate there twice during our weekend in the mountains.... supper and breakfast the next morning... wonderful country cooking! cant wait til next time!!!

• Visited July 2014

Hoschton, Georgia
“Popular and good!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was very crowded when we went for lunch here on a Sunday. A lot of after-church crowd going for the buffet. My husband and I ordered off the menu, however. I ordered a club sandwich with cole slaw and my husband ordered the Reuben sandwich with cole slaw - both very good but the Reuben was messy to eat. The cole slaw was creamy and sweet. We had good service even though the "joint was jumping." We would eat here again if we return to this area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Norma W
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm just not feeling these reviews... I have driven from near Atlanta just to eat here... An excuse for a day get away. I love the chicken and banana pudding is the best. It's not real fancy, more of a mom and pops type place... Very country feeling... Hole in the wall kind a place.. Can't imagine anyone that would prefer fast food over this place... I'd rather have a country kind a feel than a fancy place to go when I just go out casual dining... Even had thanksgiving lunch here several years ago... I like it very much..

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Laurie C
Los Angeles, California
“pay more for less options”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Worst experience ever....very few options available for over 10 bucks excluded drinks!!!, ribs were not fresh daily made and chicken tasted old. ...never go back again!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank MIYA M
Hayesville, North Carolina
“Gross! Didn't stay long enought to eat- left after seeing how filthy everything was!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I came in here for brunch and left shortly after leaving once we saw how filthy and grimy EVERY surface of the restaurant was. The menus were sticky, the floors were nasty, the buffet looked disgusting and was a mess, the tables were filthy, and the place stunk! I felt dirty just walking through the door. One of the waitresses followed us out to our car to ask us why we were leaving (she assumed we couldn't afford it lol I politely told her I was uncomfortable with the unsanitary condition of the restaurant and told her to have a great day). I will never come back here. I'd be worried a hoarde of roaches would carry my plate away.

Visited February 2014