“Surprise, and Delight”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dublin, Georgia
“Surprise, and Delight”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I was surprised and delighted about this coffee house! Surprised, hardly anyone knew it was here (just locals). Delighted, about the many flavors of coffees and the wonderful food. It was my good luck tha I met Jenny (one of the owners) She helped me withe the menue seletion, and took time out of her schedule to fill me in a little about Hinesville. I am new to this area and the advise was very welcome. All the staff has been wonderful and very helpful! All the food has been fresh cooked ad tastes GREAT!! Have been back for breafast and lunch. Will try to work this gem in when I am in the area! Well worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013

San Diego
“Great lunch and coffee”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I went here twice - once for We for lunch with our oldest daughter who works across the street and our youngest daughter and again for a quick frappe. Both times the service was great. The chicken salad lunch and hummus are fantastic and freshly made. The white chocolate frapp super yummy too. Next time we're in Hinesville it will be a return spot.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RobnChris0716
Hinesville, Georgia
“Love, love, love!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I love this place! The staff is so friendly and upbeat and I appreciate the fact that they take their time to get my order right and perfect. They have a HUGE selection of flavors (including no sugar-added) too. It reminds me of a few hole-in-the-wall coffee shops from West Chester, PA, where I went to college, and I think Uncommon Grounds is one of Hinesville's most redeeming businesses. LOVE this place!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shannon R
Killeen, Texas
“Good Drinks”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I moved her from Texas and have been missing Starbucks. The drinks are great and there are a lot of different flavor choices. The only complaint is that they take a long time to make your drinks.

• Visited February 2013
“Great coffee and yummy Sammy”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Love the service and the drinks - and especially love the home made pimento cheese when they have it as a special

1 Thank homeslice614