“Lazy Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Hinesville, Georgia
“Lazy Dinner”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Feeling lazy that night made me decide to venture to Taco Bell. The family hadn't been in quite some time. The Dorito flavored taco things were pretty good. Soft tacos are a fav with my child and the cinnamon twists are still a fav with me. It was good that night, I am happy to say.

Visited February 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Never get right order and they tie up my debit card”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

For some reason the last three times I have been there they always authorize my card for my purchases twice so it holds funds for double the amount I purchase. Every time I call they tell me they are working on it. It has been over a span of 8 months. Doesn't take that long to fix a computer glitch. One of the three times it actually charged me twice and I had to go there to get a refund. RIDICULOUS!!! The orders are never right. Make sure you count all your food items and make sure they are correct. And if they are wrong, good luck getting them. I was accused once of eating two burritos within like 3 minutes because I counted them and was missing two, so I went back in and told them. The only time that lapsed was the amount of time it took to leave the drive thru and park to go in. They didn't want to give me my missing items.

• Visited August 2012
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Yo quiero taco bell!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

It is a brand new facility. The food is always fresh. The prices are great. If you are eating on a budget, this the place for you. You can get full from the $2 meal menu. It is a busy place.

Visited July 2012
Tampa, Florida
“standard”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The food is always hot here, and it better be because they take forever to make you your taco.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the order right”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I've been through the drive thru twice here and both times they screwed it up ask for chicken she says beef, I correct her, she says chicken and I got beef after all. My. Dew please, I got diet something brown. The second time was same as the first. I don't have an accent I'm from WA so I'm baffled why they couldn't get my order right! Jonesing for Taxi bell go ahead. Want a quick lunch to order pass this place up