US$90
US$52
US$114
US$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$50
US$69
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$111
All reviewsfront deskfort stewartindoor poolsouthern hospitalitycustomer servicegood nights sleepmaking surefitness roomwonderful staffthe breakfast areaa great stayrooms are cleangreat jobcookieshome away from homewould definitely stay here againmy son
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

First of all the customer service here sucks! Regardless if your in person and over the phone this establishment does not have any etiquette in being courteous and or professional..i'm usually an easy going not hard to please person but this hotel makes Holiday Inns look bad. I mean when you call to speak with these people if you have an issue it's like their mad you are making them do their job! And it doesn't get any better when you want to speak with a manager because the GM of this hotel Richard I think has an attitude that he obviously reflects to his employees. My issue with this hotel has still yet to be resolved. I love my holiday inns but for anyone who may think about travelling through this area this one is not worth your business.....period! Ugh everyone needs to be in training for professionalism. You have a job and families to feed take your job seriously or find you a different profession and that's for the managers and all front desk personnel cause I haven't spoken with anyone who in my eyes knows how to treat the public...find somewhere where you are treated as a guest. Pooler Georgia has outstanding Holiday Inns and their customer service speaks volumes! Thanks again Mr. Dee Muff for a great stay at your establishment! Your front desk agents are down to earth and eager to please and also personable and that to me makes for a great stay for me and my family. Nancy, Kendra, Lauren, Angela and Kerra... Just to name a few.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jusloli
Reviewed 1 April 2018

ok check in, the gal seemed overwhelmed and we waited while she was on the phone with a problem with the maids, not to thrilled about all the employee's standing by the front door smoking, where the guests walk in, very un inviting. the pool was a little green but we still went in, breakfast is ok, nothing special, but all the food was warm. room's are ok, carpets could use a good cleaning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hinesville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Laura S,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with our staff by the entrance, the pool color, and cleanliness of the carpet among the others. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a completely great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stay here whenever we are in the area. It is always comfortable and friendly. This trip Michelle Pate gave us a restaurant tip that set our whole stay in the right direction (more home cooked vegetables than I could count!) We appreciate the homey feel we experience when we are there. The friendliest atmosphere! And they give you a real breakfast!

Room Tip: Have not had a bad room yet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The property was very comfortable. A group of us were heading to Daytona Beach Bikeweek. The highlight of my stay was the conversation I had with Alfredia Motley. She has a southern hospitality. Talking to her is like you are guest at her house. Without a doubt she love what she does preparing and keeping food available for breakfast. That is not all....she is a cancer survivor. When she was telling me about her garden flowers a glow radiates all over her face. Her flowers seem to be therapeutic so much that I can't wait to plant my annuals. I recommend this property because Alfredia will brighten your day. Visit her at breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was minding my own business grabbing a hard boiled egg from the refridgerator this morninng when a charming young lady who attended to the breakfast said "Sir, if you put that egg in a coffee cup and fill it up with hot water, that will take the chill off that egg". Brilliant! I had never thought of that. Now I have an awesome tip for my travels to make my breakfast that much better. Thank you Alfredia Motley!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business