“excellent food superior and above server”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #42 of 93 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: American
Columbus, Georgia
“excellent food superior and above server”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife and I decided to dine at Chilli's on our trip to Ft. Stewart. The food was delicious. Every part of the meal was cooked to perfection. It was the best meal we have had at a Chilli's. Our server, Susan is a true professional. We never had to ask or wait for anything. Susan always arrived just prior to needing anything. When we visit the area again, we will dine at Chilli's and with luck, Susan will be our server. If I owned a restaurant, I would want Susan on my staff.

• Visited November 2013

McDonough, Georgia
“Happy :-)”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

it wasn't any different than any other Chillis. Same taste, Same menu. I felt at home with a safe selection. Just as I expected to leave happy and full. No over price items and still hungry. Service was good as well. I am a big lover of the lunch all you can eat/endless soup, salad and salsa/chips for less than $7 Wow!!! i will eat here anyday instead of paying overprice and underfull. IJS

• Visited June 2013
“Avoid this place. Disgusting!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Ordered online for curbside pickup. The website gave me a time it would be ready. I showed up at that time. Firstly, nobody staffs the curbside pick-up which defeats the entire purpose of it. I went inside and nobody wanted to help me. I finally got some fat guy who acted confused about what I was there for. Finally he found my order, or should I say he found the order ticket. I pay and he says he is putting the order together now, no problem. I stood back and from the counter I could look into the kitchen. I proceeded to watch this disgusting fat slob, who hadn't washed his hands, handle my food. He scoops my salad bare handed, pours dressing in a cup and it got on the sides. Guess how he wiped the excess off? Yeah, his fat sausage fingers. I swear to moses he was about to lick it off his fingers when he noticed me watching him. He goes back to completing the order, rereads the ticket and sees I had no croutons checked so he naturally opens the salad and picks them off...with his bare hands.
I should note that I also observed the rest of the staff in the kitchen and they were just as disgusting as this clown.
So he finishes the order, what I now consider a biohazard, and brings it out. I tell him to get the manager. A short chubby lady shows up and I vent my frustrations to her. Told her I want my money back. She offers me the food which I declined. I will admit she was nice and seemed genuinely flustered after I told her what I observed.

So yeah, I'd avoid this place.

• Visited November 2012