“Good Wholesome Food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 99 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were a "captive audience" to Panera since it was the only eatery within walking distance of our hotel but that was alright because we were introduced to a variety of good foods, friendly staff and great family atmosphere. A little pricey but no complaints about quality, quantity or cleaniness.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Came in fairly late after a day on the road. A very good example of the quality of the chain. The salad was fine and the onion soup and Italian cold cut sandwich were a fine meal to end the day.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I had the new turkey wheat berry salad two words yum my Haha, Can you say delicious . I recommend this salad, I am getting hungry thinking about it now. Oh yay and the double chocolate chip/chunk with nuts cookie,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This Panera is what you expect at any Panera that you have been to before. It's clean and the food is good as usual.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Panera Bread opened up notfarfromthe hotel I stay at when visiting Hinesville once a month. I was excited to have an option for wholesome food and generally eat dinner there every night. The panini's and salads are awesome!