“DISSATISFIED WITH SERVICE”
Review of Motel 6 Hinesville

Motel 6 Hinesville
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We visited the Liberty Inn & Suite for our family reunion from June 21-23. We were very dissatisfied with the service. While visiting the hotel our room was not cleaned at all on June 23. There were several lights that were not working in the hotel room. The same day that the room did not get cleaned I spoke with one of the cleaning personnel that specifically asked me if I was staying that night. I replied yes, they gave me a set of clean towels, to later come back to an uncleaned room. I went up the receptionist who was supposed to have the manager call me, which never happened. I think that it is very unprofessional, that the manager never contacted me. I do not feel like an satisfied customer and my business was not appreciated. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone. I will not ever be using this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JOYCE2333

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Yes the location was great..not far from base, resturants or night spots. Staff was friendly until shift chaged and the room was dark if you open the curtains people sitting in tacobell could look right..not to mention the bed bugs that also followed me home. .smh

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We made our reservation for this hotel on January 15th of this year and were charged $67 which wasn't even what they charge per room. So we get to this hotel (In September) which is what our reservation was for and they couldn't even find our reservation. So after going through the story about when we made our reservation and that we were charged, the lady at the desk argued that we had not been charged so after I dialed the number for travelocity to see what was going on she mysteriously found our reservation but told us we still had to pay $134 for our two nights. I said ok but told her that I would be double checking my bank statement anyhow. Sure enough (like I already knew) they had already charged us.

The next morning I went up to the desk and told the lady there the whole story and she said that she would have to call her boss because she couldn't just refund our money. She called me back later in the day and said that her boss would be there the next day and would talk to us then. In the meantime, the only other thing that I found annoying was that the toilet seat when you sat down on it would almost come off. The beds are also horrible.

The next morning when we checked I mentioned to the lady what was going on and they had my refund receipt ready for me. They had made our reservation for January and then charged us for a "no show". I have yet to receive my money in the bank but we will see in the next couple days.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My over night stay at the Liberty Hotel was ok, while the rooms where nice the mattresses were like rock, and the pillows were way to thin. Other then that it was a great room .. with very nice staff and a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I've utilized the Liberty Inn for visiting friends over and over again and always find it a pleasure to stay there. My only complaint would be the extra guests staying in the hotel along with me.

I'm referring to the night where I was fighting with my friend and decided to go down the hall ( downstairs) and by the door at the end and sit. During this time I heard what sounded like heavy footstep and jingling coming towards me. At first, I thought it was another guest. However, fear and dread filled me as the sound grew closer yet no one was showing up to use the stairs which where beside me on the right.

Finally I gathered my courage, grabbed my ca hones and jumped around the corner. To my surprise, there was no one there. Of course, as soon as I came around the corner, the sounds ceased and all was quiet, That is until I returned to my room and climbed in the bed and began talking with my then girlfriend about what happened when suddenly the fridge (which was unplugged) began rattling and shaking. This went on until we both drifted off to sleep an hour later. Neither one of us was brave enough to investigate. No regrets there.

Other then that, its a great place to stay like I said earlier, and I would recommend it any day.

Room Tip: Choose another room if you can, unless you like sharing it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Very clean. Lady at the desk was very nice. Reasonable price. Arbys next door, sushi house and small shopping center directly behind hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I moved from a dumpy motel during my trip and the Liberty Inn is night and day better! A 4-star hotel at a 2-star price!

When I first walked in, I smelled bleach, which is a very good smell to me; it's the smell of clean. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The price is excellent for what you get.

Full size fridge, microwave, kitchenette, moderately comfortable mattresses, lots of channels on the TV, and plenty of variety in restaurants easily within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo