“Convenient to Ft. Stewart”

Hampton Inn Hinesville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Jacksonville, NC
“Convenient to Ft. Stewart”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We recently stayed here to attend Welcome Home ceremony for nephew from Afganistan.
The staff were exceptionally helpful, room very clean and bed comfortable, as always at a Hampton.
The only little glitch was that our room keys kept "un-coding" but it was always immediately corrected when we took them back down to the front desk.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Panama City, Fl, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Everything was good. We enjoyed the experiences we had in all of the cities in which we visited. Staff was very helpful in all occasions and complimentary breakfasts were good. In Hinesville we had a problem with toilet but staff took care of it and offered us another room which we refused.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

New Market, Maryland
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stopped by here for one night travelling. Very good front office staff that fixed a small problem with the TV with speed, grace and humor. Nice PM reception with beer and wine. Breakfast was quite varied and bacon especially crisp. Room was quite comfortable and bed offered a good night's sleep. While I did note police in the area, had no fear going next door to the Panera for a great takeout

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Over the past 2 years, I have stayed at this hotel when business brings me to the nearby Army Hospital. The staff has been kind and accommodating to my schedule. The rooms are always clean and usually I receive my preferred bed configuration, even when booked at the last minute at a low contract rate. The food is good, internet in room and business center are reliable, overall quality is as expected and recent renovations offer a nice gym as well. The breakfast staff is kind and keeps the usual Hampton fare well stocked. Evening warm cookies, snacks and drinks are a nice touch for a Hampton.

Additional perks are the free use of the local YMCA with hotel roomkey. (I'm pretty sure this applies to all local hotels) There is also a public park just past the YMCA with sport fields and a paved 1mi loop track that is a nice, safe place to go for an outdoor run. As to those who commented on the safety of the area, I interpreted the police presence as a small town where folks stop by to chat and check in. I've never seen any questionable or concerning activity, though have had a friendly trooper chatting in the lobby a few times.

I have tried a few other local hotels, but Hampton is my hotel of choice in Hinesville.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Why have a Diamond status, reserve your room ahead of time, and have a computer profile only to not have those things honored or recognized? Just checked in. I'm not in a room that meets my profile because the counter says they are very full (that's why you make a reservation and they pre-assign rooms), was not thanked as a loyal customer (it takes a LOT of stays to be Diamond), not given the very small perk that is suppose to be offered (even when showing my loyalty card), and just to make things even more special, my room has a weird unpleasant smell (luckily, I carry some smell good). I'll probably stay here again but only because it's the only hotel of this brand relatively close to where I need to conduct business. Unless you are loyal to this brand, you may want to check out the competitors within spitting distance for price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the road (odd number room) to avoid the road noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I recently had a 2 night stay here while on business in the area. This was my 2nd time staying here. I 1st stayed here about 2 years ago and had a great stay. So I decided to return again. The girl heather at check in was very nice and check in was fast. My room was large and clean. The hotel grounds were also well maintained. The breakfast was good and well stocked. The entire staff was really nice and helpfull and I didn't experience any problems with my stay. I am a heavy business traveler and a Hilton Diamond Member so I stay in a lot of hotels.
The only real drawback to the hotel is it might not be to safe. I noticed a lot of Police coming in and out of the hotel and police cars parked in front. From my experience that usually means the hotel has some issues and not very safe. I only noticed this at the Hampton and not any of the other hotels around. So you might want to consider this a factor before staying here if safety is a concern.
Other then that the stay was really good.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Melbourne, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The complimentary breakfast was great and the staff was nice. The rude family that woke everyone up on Friday and Saturday night from 12:30 - 2:30 am were obnoxious and should have been booted out on Friday night.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family