“It's Applebee's”

Dining options: After-hours
North Florida
“It's Applebee's”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Arrived about 9 pm, waited 15 minutes for a table that was open in the bar when we walked in the door. Service was ok, food was ok... Will I go back, most likely not

Visited August 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Expensive”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My family has been a fan of Applebee's in the past, not anymore. Their menu is overpriced, while they do have happy hour, it ends at 6:00. The margarita I did order was more sour mix then anything else. Server was very pleasant, but I don't know when Applebee's turned into Ruth Chris steakhouse, according to their prices! I Couldn't believe it. for a family of 4, we each had one drink, our tab was $67.00!

Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fine for an Applebees; No HDTV”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It was fine for an Applebee's, the food was standard, but the sweet tea was good and always refilled. Best meal was the Fiesta Salad or whatever the spicy salad with chicken on it is called. None of the TVs have an HDTV feed if you are looking to watch a ballgame.

Visited June 2013
Hinesville, Georgia
“Dinner Out”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The general consensus for my family is that we like the food but we try not to frequent the restaurant. They could usually use more help and it appears to be geared toward more of a singles to couples crowd. Mostly loud all the time.

Visited February 2013
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Great food...Great Service!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My family made a last minute decision to go out to eat. And we chose Applebee's in Hinesville. It was Memorial Day and my husband's birthday so we were celebrating two occasions. We made the right choice! The food was wonderful! We loved the Chicken Wonton Tacos and Potato Twisters as appetizers and the entrees were even better my husband had a steak which was cooked perfectly and I had the Bourbon chicken and shrimp which was amazing. I have never been a fan of Applebee's but this great food experience has changed my opinion! I give them an "A" on the food and another "A" on the great service (Thanks to our great waitress "Dawn"). She even brought out a free birthday dessert for my hubby's birthday!

• Visited May 2013