“Gets the job done”

Cuisines: Mexican
laniec
“Gets the job done”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've been a few times now, I really like the setup of the restaurant each little area seems quite different from the rest.

Each time I've come I've had great service, never ran out of water, not visited too many times or too few times, quick service. Also each time had been greeted by managers asking how things were (we don't complain)

I got really sick after eating fish tacos I thought maybe it was just me not the tacos but the next day my boyfriend ate my leftovers and got really sick as well.

I don't remember what I ordered the other two times, I remember really loving one thing, and feeling disappointed with the other. Presentation always looks nice.

Also I really love the salsa here, better flavor then quite a few places I've been.

• Visited May 2014

Queens, New York
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The place was jumping at 7pm on aTuesday and the service was quick and effective. I was very surprised as to how quickly we received our drinks and appetizers. The waitress had many tables and within a few minutes was available to take our order. I felt like a chicken salad with a side of rice and refried beans. Before finishing my first Corona which could have been a little colder my meal arrived. Great salad and well cooked grilled chicken. No other surprises but a very nice experience

• Visited May 2014
Hiram, Georgia
“Love those tacos”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love the food, drinks, waitresses, bar tenders, music, menu and really everything to love about this place. We go almost every week!!!

• Visited April 2014
“God, middle-class Mexican”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

the food is fresh and tasty, but definitely middle-class Mexican; it's not gourmet but also not the typical Mexican place with tacos and burritos and other mundane specials. it's better than average.

• Visited March 2014
Douglasville, Georgia
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We have stopped going to our regular mexican place because this place is so very good!! Never had bad food!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Huey Luey's? Share your experiences!