“Catering Success”

Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are locally owned and operated business, that enjoys serving patrons the best of both Greek and Italian dishes. We have a private banquet room for special occasions and also do offsite catering.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Catering Success”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The Olive Tree catered our event and the food was fresh, hot and very tasty. Prices were in line with similar restaurants.

Visited June 2014

Hiram
“Great Greek Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a family run restaurant, the staff are always friendly and the meals are a really good price. The atmosphere in the restaurant is rustic and they often have live music - guitarist or keyboard. The restaurant also does group bookings and has a large room available.

Visited June 2014
north_alabama
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wife and I ate here on our visit to Hiram based on other reviews. The special being advertised was Maryland crab cakes. I asked if they had them available as a appetizer which they did so I ordered one for the wife and I to share. I am a bit of a crab cake snob I guess ever since I ate them while on travel to Maryland. The crab was good but not as good as I remember the cakes were in Maryland. I ordered the veal piccata and the wife had the baked spaghetti. My veal was excellent and the wife was very happy with her spaghetti. The service was prompt but we were there very early and it was not very crowded that Thursday evening. If I were in Hiram again I would definitely be happy to eat here again. Our meal with tip ran about $70 and included a some glasses of wine.

1 Thank clemson_grad79
Dallas, Georgia
“Very surprised”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

For some reason we had never gone to the Olive Tree Restaurant before even though we don't live very far from it. We probably had some kind of preconceived idea that it would not be very good. Boy were we surprised! Not only was it very good but it also has a great ambiance. The Lasagna and Ziti were both good and the Veal Marsala was the best my son has ever eaten. We will be back!

Dallas
“Date Night in Hiram”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The wife and I had gone to this restaurant in the past and wanted to give it another try. The atmosphere is very calm and gives off the feel of being upper class considering it is in the old part of Hiram. The employees give you the impression of being family. They were pleasant in demeanor, honest in their answers, and genuinely very kind. They were offering as a special a seafood lasagna. I was a bit hesitant to try this but I was given an assurance by staff that if I did not like it that they would replace it with something else I wanted to try. I ate the seafood lasagna and it was good. The wife had the spaghetti with marinara sauce and meatballs. She had no complaints. They had live music which consisted of a gentleman playing the piano raising money for a mission trip. It was good music and constant the entire time we were there. I was happy to contribute a few dollars to his endeavor. It is not a place I would go to all the time but will defiantly go back sometime in the future.

1 Thank Michael T

Been to The Olive Tree Restaurant? Share your experiences!