“Awesome Steak”

Cuisines: American
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Awesome Steak”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Was really hungry after travelling all day and decided on their 20oz Rib Eye Steak with a Baked Potato, Salad and loads of Honey Wheat Bread and everything was gorgeous. The steak was cooked to perfection. My server Becky was really great and looked after me during the meal and informed the manager that I was from the united Kingdom so he came over and gave me a great welcome and appreciation of my visit. Will sure go back again if I am passing.

• Visited April 2014

Douglasville, Georgia
“always great”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

from steaks to salads and everything in between, this place has never disappointed us. summer salads are wonderful and flo's filet is to die for!!

Visited November 2013
Hiram, Georgia
“Steaks”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Some of the best steaks around. Great service and food is always wonderful! Adult beverages are made to perfection!

Visited March 2014
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Food was a little better on this visit!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had their Flo's Filet and it was fairly tender. The salad wasn't as good as it had a lot of hard pieces of white lettuce. The croutons were not as tasty as before. Baked and sweet potatoes were delicious as well as the bread. Will probably leave off salad next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Party of 20: wows & woes!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Our Womens' group held our 4th annual Holiday dinner here . Jasmine was our server at our request. She is very efficient, except when the kitchen doesn't co-operate. We started out with drinks (try the "Perfect Marguerita") & appetizers, even tried the new cheese stuffed huge fat pretzels, yum! The cheese- covered mushrooms, and popcorn shrimp platters were the best. Onions not fried nor hot enough this time, and the way they were cut in 2" pcs. was "ugh" and unattractive! Pass on these. We all shared the variety of apps.,while waiting on our salads & entrees. Half of us got our food right away, the other side of the table waited another 10 minutes. The house salads were small and mainly lettuce. My apple salad had the vinegar/raspberry dressing (mostly vinegar) drenched on it with shoe- leather dried apple slices for a garnish & fresh slices as part of the salad along with cranberries & pecans.( I had asked for the dressing on the side). The spinach leaves were NOT cold. I sent it back for another, and it took over 20 minutes for it to arrive, so I had her put it in a "go" carton. It was not worth the $5.49 charge. My Outlaw Ribeye steak arrived, medium well, not med. rare as requested, and the Char seasoning they put on it before grilling, was absolutely too salty, almost like brine. I ate two bites and sent it back too. Meanwhile the rest of the party was almost done with their food, by the time the mgr. brought mine out , sans seasoning, with his
apologies and waited for me to try it; it was perfect! He said he would comp my meal, but the ticket was so long, we couldn't tell if he did or not. I ate part of the steak, as everyone was done now, and the gift swap game was ready to start. So I boxed the steak too. I didn't even get to try my fresh veggies..snowpeas(yum),carrots, broccoli...which I love to dip in honey mustard..this wasn't brought as ordered either. By this time everyone was staring at me, and I just gave up. Of all people for this to happen to, was a Trip Advisor Reviewer!!! One of our group ordered the trout and it was superb, and several got the rack of ribs...full of meat..very moist & tender, and they loved them. The Rest got steaks in various cuts & sizes & there were no complaints. Loved the desserts.
I will state that the manager honored our "on-line" coupons. Our bill was enormous, so I know we made their Monday nite!! The only reason I did not give them a 5-star rating was because of the pitifully slow response to making good my salad & steak. The lst rule of thumb of ANY business, is to promptly take care of an unhappy customer. My wait time was excessive and this should be addressed with the chef .

We WILL return again in 6 mos. and again, request Jasmine or Bryan. Best in Hiram.

• Visited December 2013